If you are scared just say so….

LadyCavsFan

2 hours ago, Nontypical said:

U guys are a holes! They are actually taking care of the ball this year. In 18 games they have shot the lights out of it and they drilled who they played. In 2 games they couldn’t hit the broadside of the barn. Lay ups you name it. If they hit there shots they beat stone by 20 and york by 10. If ther hitting they can beat nyone!

I actually believe they will win this district.  They have tons of talent.  But that doesn’t change the fact that their schedule is crap.  They will get better as the year goes on but anyone with one eye can see that they played a cupcake schedule.   You think they are ready for a defense like Upperman or CC?    I don’t.    

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nontypical said:

U guys are a holes! They are actually taking care of the ball this year. In 18 games they have shot the lights out of it and they drilled who they played. In 2 games they couldn’t hit the broadside of the barn. Lay ups you name it. If they hit there shots they beat stone by 20 and york by 10. If ther hitting they can beat nyone!

There is a reason why they didn’t hit their shots it is called Defense and teams in the district and UC know how to play it. Also this district is much much tougher than what White has been used to. They are lucky Macon was moved out and Cannon and York are in AA. 

22 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

There is a reason why they didn’t hit their shots it is called Defense and teams in the district and UC know how to play it. Also this district is much much tougher than what White has been used to. They are lucky Macon was moved out and Cannon and York are in AA. 

They missed many many wide open lay ups and shots. We have beat cannon twice this year ding dong. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nontypical said:

They missed many many wide open lay ups and shots. We have beat cannon twice this year ding dong. 

I was referring to the old 8AA where 6 teams were legitimately state tournament contenders. 

My point is this is the “Big Girl” district a couple of off nights means you are playing in an elimination game vs a top 10 team in the district tournament. 

18 hours ago, Nontypical said:

ding dongs are a hostess brand chocolate cake-like dessert.  Maybe that was what they filled up on.  All that cream filling will make you sick!

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2024 at 9:27 AM, Alumn89 said:

ding dongs are a hostess brand chocolate cake-like dessert.  Maybe that was what they filled up on.  All that cream filling will make you sick!

Looks like yaul had to many cupcakes in your district and region! Yaul lost to a team upperman drilled twice!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crow6424 said:

I’m surprised by this outcome. I’m guessing the Cavs didn’t play their best in this one. 

It didn't help that they lost one of their best players  early in the game to re-aggravating what looked like a previous injury. That said they played a good game , but Oakland played a whale of a game defensively and won the battle on the boards. That was truly the difference.