If you are scared just say so….

LadyCavsFan

36 minutes ago, Nontypical said:

Actually u hit the nail right on the head! And a few more curse words! 

if that is the reason (i don't believe it is) then why are they still playing in other sports?    You could hear CHS students yelling it on the UCR stream at the football game a couple weeks ago. 

24 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Just because you don’t want it to be true doesn’t mean it isn’t….I have already told you why!  

This years schedule brought to you by LaLa’s…

If you think it has anything to do with being scared......that's just idiotic. You think the boys coach would agree with not playing and he's scared too? Duh! Give me a break. It's so much more than that. Just look in the mirror KM.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 85warrior said:

If you think it has anything to do with being scared......that's just idiotic. You think the boys coach would agree with not playing and he's scared too? Duh! Give me a break. It's so much more than that. Just look in the mirror KM.

I think "scared" is the natural progression one comes to when you hear that sparta girls "didn't want to play".    I've never heard anyone say its because the coach was "scared".   But.... I've also not heard any other good reason.   Again, it makes no sense to me why you would want to take this rivalry and fun away from kids.  

I'm not saying the boys coach is scared ....but i'd be willing to bet he didn't lose sleep over it considering how much he lost from last year's team. 

Shame on the adults that made this decision....whoever they are whatever reasons they give.

My 2 cents

This is not a Coach/Player decision. This is an administration decision. Rivalries are good until they aren't... Nothing like a good rival game. Let them play. Increase security to control fans and ensure chants and behavior doesn't get out of hand. Gotta be considerate of the fact that there are kids in the gym. then all that is left is to go to center court and throw the ball up.