Team Camps

dmm88

A few games I saw at the UTM camp today. Green checks winners. Several I missed.

South Gibson vs Obion County Central

Union City vs Jackson Co

Jackson South Side vs JCS

Dyersburg vs Marmaduke

South Fulton vs JCS

Union City vs Middleton

South Gibson vs Hutchinson

South Fulton vs Dyersburg

12 minutes ago, RedDevil23 said:

A few games I saw at the UTM camp today. Green checks winners. Several I missed.

South Gibson vs Obion County Central

Union City vs Jackson Co

Jackson South Side vs JCS

Dyersburg vs Marmaduke

South Fulton vs JCS

Union City vs Middleton

South Gibson vs Hutchinson

South Fulton vs Dyersburg

What did you think about Dyersburg? Been a lot of hype for them this off-season

10 minutes ago, maddams said:

We played their JV this spring and they are talented. The Freshman PG coming in can go for sure. If they can get the chemistry worked out they will be good. Very talented. 

5 minutes ago, maddams said:

Fast, athletic, and got some length. They just didn’t look like they wanted it against South Fulton. They were fresh and SF just played JCS. But they were a little flat. I was impressed with their earlier game. They’ve got some ballers

27 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

We played their JV this spring and they are talented. The Freshman PG coming in can go for sure. If they can get the chemistry worked out they will be good. Very talented. 

Heard the incoming freshman is injured not playing right now 

On 6/13/2023 at 8:45 AM, heatcoach said:

Has Westview played in any camps? I haven't heard anything about them this summer

Westview has FOUR currently recovering from ACL surgery. They also have several that play big time travel softball (the downfall of being state champions in both basketball and softball). I’ve heard that it just wouldn’t benefit enough to play camps right now for them. They have played their jv in a few camp games

15 hours ago, maddams said:

They have to learn to play together. Right now it looks more like each of them want their own points. I just didn’t think they were clicking the times I have seen them play. That will work for most games but they will have to figure it out to be successful for the season