2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended

CoachT

Star Wars quote,  "I have a bad feeling about this".  My thoughts as I picked the last couple weeks.  Turns out, most every game that I thought about and delayed a bit on picking, I was on the wrong side.  I actually flipped a coin on one this week and lost that one. Seriously. Not a bad week, but there's no room for error amongst you all.  Let's see what happened to me this week.  Turn away boys and girls with weak stomachs cause it ain't purdy.  <_<  

Week 10 results:

W - L:   13-3

Dawgs:  0-2  (Knox Webb*, FRA) :cry:

Games <8:  2-1*

GB: 8

Analysis:  I fell out of the top 10.  I know, I feel sick about it too.   I've had some dawgs that have fallen just short here lately, 4 that were <8 points.  I needed them, but, alas, I didn't get em.   There's one last week of this regular season contest left.  I do hope to finish strong.  Good luck pickers.  I also hope several of you above me forget your password this week.  :smile:

2 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

Star Wars quote,  "I have a bad feeling about this".  My thoughts as I picked the last couple weeks.  Turns out, most every game that I thought about and delayed a bit on picking, I was on the wrong side.  I actually flipped a coin on one this week and lost that one. Seriously. Not a bad week, but there's no room for error amongst you all.  Let's see what happened to me this week.  Turn away boys and girls with weak stomachs cause it ain't purdy.  <_<  

Week 10 results:

W - L:   13-3

Dawgs:  0-2  (Knox Webb*, FRA) :cry:

Games <8:  2-1*

GB: 8

Analysis:  I fell out of the top 10.  I know, I feel sick about it too.   I've had some dawgs that have fallen just short here lately, 4 that were <8 points.  I needed them, but, alas, I didn't get em.   There's one last week of this regular season contest left.  I do hope to finish strong.  Good luck pickers.  I also hope several of you above me forget your password this week.  :smile:

A bunch of tough picks, there will be upsets, just gotta find um. At this point ,its worth taking a few chances.

Just now, dogtruth said:

I don't blame you, where you're standing you need to take a few risks this last week. That's your only chance of catching third and long . If you hit the pups you might shock the coacht world. Good luck this week:thumb:  by the way this post was supposed to be replying to pujo but I messed it up LOL

Please realize that there are quite a few Thursday games on the list this week. If some of the Friday games are actually being played on Thursday then I won't move any after Tuesday night to give everyone 2 days to see the change. So, check back occasionally.

Also, once again: this is the last week for the regular season contest. The postseason contest will begin as soon as the pairings are posted on Saturday or Sunday and we get the games added to our schedules.

On 10/22/2023 at 3:18 PM, CoachT said:

Please realize that there are quite a few Thursday games on the list this week. If some of the Friday games are actually being played on Thursday then I won't move any after Tuesday night to give everyone 2 days to see the change. So, check back occasionally.

Also, once again: this is the last week for the regular season contest. The postseason contest will begin as soon as the pairings are posted on Saturday or Sunday and we get the games added to our schedules.

Just learned that Jackson Christian vs Trinity Christian will be played on Thursday. That game will remain in the contest as stated earlier. Any moved after tonight will be removed from the contest.

• Upvote 1

• CoachT changed the title to 2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended