Anyone going to this?

Elias287

This should be a really fun and exciting 7 on 7 to see a lot of big teams, and a lot of big names will be there—just some that come to mind off the top of my head for Alcoa, Brandon Winton and Eli Owens Bearden got Chaz Smith and Jaheim Merriweather. Clinton got D'Mon Marable. Catholic has Braylon Harmon and Tyreek King. Bradley has Boo Carter, Kaleb Martin, Tito Williams, Marcus Goree Jr., and J’Alan Terry. Powell’s got Steven Soles Jr., Gatlinburg Pittman got Whitman Whaley, and Carlos Orr. Oak Ridge got Brandon Heyward should be fun to watch.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 1:46 PM, Elias287 said:

This should be a really fun and exciting 7 on 7 to see a lot of big teams, and a lot of big names will be there—just some that come to mind off the top of my head for Alcoa, Brandon Winton and Eli Owens Bearden got Chaz Smith and Jaheim Merriweather. Clinton got D'Mon Marable. Catholic has Braylon Harmon and Tyreek King. Bradley has Boo Carter, Kaleb Martin, Tito Williams, Marcus Goree Jr., and J’Alan Terry. Powell’s got Steven Soles Jr., Gatlinburg Pittman got Whitman Whaley, and Carlos Orr. Oak Ridge got Brandon Heyward should be fun to watch.

image.png.10b799a3d31185b905203d36d55a8393.png

image.png.68a59c011a3fa8678f3ffb1a17e4900e.png

Seeding is over, now it’s onto the final tournament at Powell.

On 7/14/2023 at 9:55 PM, Elias287 said:

IMG_0897.thumb.jpeg.af384b195a6f6c53a9b41e2922d89e93.jpeg

Bradley Central won it this year against Powell, Bearden got third, Clinton got fourth, a very surprising team who went pretty far before losing to Powell is TKA i was very impressed by their performance and team.

Yup, I'd figured Catholic would have finished higher? But, Bradley was clearly head and shoulders above the others. Congrats!