Lenoir City Football Coach Fired

40 minutes ago, MurphyCollege said:

I knew about this a couple weeks ago. But I promised not to say anything out of respect for my close friendship. I’m close friends with anyone involved in anything that gets talked about on coach t. Ever. I’ll post more soon. But for now I have a pork butt to dehydrate. 

:roflolk:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Between Greenback and Lenoir City football programs this is what a good country song is written about. A couple of good p****** videos also.

Official theme song for bussell island football coaches. This not why the tarheel state gave Billy Lenoir a land grant. Campbell and outlaw rolling in their graves. I’m sure this song is acted out at Donna’s on a nightly basis 

1 hour ago, MurphyCollege said:

Probably some blue state liberal that can’t decide which bathroom to use after drinking Bud light they bought at target. 

The background check in Loudon County School system must be a grin and a handshake and go out for a beer afterwards. I bet that cat on the school board who pushed for Milfy as head coach was squirming like a worm on hot ashes yesterday when that went down hoping he didn't screw up on his last big hire.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The background check in Loudon County School system must be a grin and a handshake and go out for a beer afterwards. I bet that cat on the school board who pushed for Milfy as head coach was squirming like a worm on hot ashes yesterday when that went down hoping he didn't screw up on his last big hire.

They hired a coach that looks like Morgan wallen, and they’re surprised he made a bad choice?? Come on lenoir city. Even Sneedville saw that coming. 

• Like 1