6A Region 4 Early Predictions ?

Yea i was incorrect about a high school football prediction.   Excuse me. 

We looked sluggish and lethargic from the kickoff last week.   Didn't look like the same team. Credit Lebanon tho for punching us in the mouth.    The offense started to click a little bit as the game progressed but our defense whiffed on tackle after tackle.  

I haven't seen MJ play but if they have athletes like Lebanon at skill positions, I don't see us being able to stop them enough to keep up on the scoreboard.

1 hour ago, Alumn89 said:

We looked sluggish and lethargic from the kickoff last week.   Didn't look like the same team. Credit Lebanon tho for punching us in the mouth.    The offense started to click a little bit as the game progressed but our defense whiffed on tackle after tackle.  

I haven't seen MJ play but if they have athletes like Lebanon at skill positions, I don't see us being able to stop them enough to keep up on the scoreboard.

I think Cookeville is getting better but not sure if this is a playoff year for them.  They have had to rebuild a lot.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alumn89 said:

We have better skill players than them, and a better defense.

• Upvote 1

MJ 35 Cookeville 10

Lebanon 35 Green Hill 21

Gallatin 49 Warren County 20

Shelbyville 35 Wilson Central 14

keep an eye out for that Shelbyville game to be a blowout. This week the separation from 2-4 really takes place. Imo Wilson Central is not a good team, Green Hill is average. Lebanon and Gallatin appear to be fairly equal in talent level… with MJ as the favorite for now.

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

MJ 35 Cookeville 10

Lebanon 35 Green Hill 21

keep an eye out for that Shelbyville game to be a blowout. This week the separation from 2-4 really takes place. Imo Wilson Central is not a good team, Green Hill is average. Lebanon and Gallatin appear to be fairly equal in talent level… with MJ as the favorite for now.

Think you’re spot on

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

MJ 35 Cookeville 10

Lebanon 35 Green Hill 21

I can get behind your picks.  Maybe not the scores but I think you have the winners.  

8 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

MJ 35 Cookeville 10

Lebanon 35 Green Hill 21

The only one that could be a question to me is Lebanon/GH. I think the other ones are pretty safe.