6A Region 4 Early Predictions ?

Mt Juliet- still number one in the region until they get knocked off

Gallatin- making noise and definitely improving on a weekly basis

Green Hill- first loss of the season but a solid team that will look to rebound

Lebanon- up and down season so far, may not be quite as talented this year

Wilson Central- decent team but injuries have derailed them somewhat.  Looking for something good to build on

Cookeville- still in the building phase but better

Warren Co- it’s a struggle with a young team overall

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Who cares, 6 games/10 games…point is he got it. Albeit a very beatable  record, congrats to him.

I was just curious. In no way to take anything away from the kid. If he was out, I was just wondering as to which game. Haven’t seen him play, but the statistics say he’s solid. The record is icing on the cake. 

1 hour ago, eers said:

I was just curious. In no way to take anything away from the kid. If he was out, I was just wondering as to which game. Haven’t seen him play, but the statistics say he’s solid. The record is icing on the cake. 

I’ve seen him on video, he’s good with a lot of upside. Of course being good with great athletes can make you look even better. He’s only a sophomore, so he will be around a while. Looks like they finally have a gun slinger.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

I know this is looking ahead and we really shouldn't do that, but even if Gallatin wins out, there's a definite possible scenario they could finish 3rd and would get a road game in the 1st round.  The easy scenario is Mt Juliet and Gallatin win out, and Green Hill wins all but the MJ game.  MJ is 1, Wave 2, GH 3.  But what if GH beats MJ, and the 3 way tie is created.  The next tie breaker after head to head is overall record, and in that scenario the Hendersonville loss bites Gallatin.  GH is 1, MJ is 2, Wave is 3.  Shoot me for looking ahead, because there's still lots of football to go, but that's something to think about.

1 hour ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

I know this is looking ahead and we really shouldn't do that, but even if Gallatin wins out, there's a definite possible scenario they could finish 3rd and would get a road game in the 1st round.  The easy scenario is Mt Juliet and Gallatin win out, and Green Hill wins all but the MJ game.  MJ is 1, Wave 2, GH 3.  But what if GH beats MJ, and the 3 way tie is created.  The next tie breaker after head to head is overall record, and in that scenario the Hendersonville loss bites Gallatin.  GH is 1, MJ is 2, Wave is 3.  Shoot me for looking ahead, because there's still lots of football to go, but that's something to think about.

I have pondered that exact scenario this weekend.  Also it is worth watching that other region.  Blackman pulled an upset over Siegel that may factor into things.