6A Region 4 Early Predictions ?

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

I'm not either, given the expectations of Cookeville their schedule was reasonable. Just have alot of respect for Siegel playing that type of schedule knowing how their region was looking

That’s my take as well. I think Cookeville played an appropriate schedule. Siegel’s was brutal. I don’t think I would let the 7-3 v 5-5 records be deceiving. Siegel will be one of the more talented teams Cookeville has played this year. 

14 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

write it down, mark my words, etc.    Cavs move on.   

Listen, that is great that the stars decided to play Beech and get drilled.  Good for them.   And they hung in there with Hendersonville.  Well done. 

Aren't they on their backup QB?    

Cavs by fiddy 

Let me start by saying that I would pick Cookeville to win this game, but as others have stated I don't think it's a lock by any means. You're awfully confident for a fan of a program that has had very little postseason success in its history and hasn't made it past the 1st round since 2017

11 minutes ago, jhawk23 said:

Let me start by saying that I would pick Cookeville to win this game, but as others have stated I don't think it's a lock by any means. You're awfully confident for a fan of a program that has had very little postseason success in its history and hasn't made it past the 1st round since 2017

Hey we are 11-8 in home playoff games since 2001 thank you very much.   That is a winning record . 

As far as I can tell , Siegel has only won 1 playoff game on the road so I'd say if anything History is very much on my side here.  

So yea, I'm awfully confident.  

8 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

Hey we are 11-8 in home playoff games since 2001 thank you very much.   That is a winning record . 

As far as I can tell , Siegel has only won 1 playoff game on the road so I'd say if anything History is very much on my side here.  

So yea, I'm awfully confident.  

I guess…

4 hours ago, Alumn89 said:

write it down, mark my words, etc.    Cavs move on.   

Listen, that is great that the stars decided to play Beech and get drilled.  Good for them.   And they hung in there with Hendersonville.  Well done. 

Aren't they on their backup QB?    

Cavs by fiddy 

Hendersonville played them earlier in the year when they were full strength. Since then they have lost their QB and other key pieces. I agree Cavs win

6 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

Well, I hate to say I told ya so..... but I told ya so.    Where the haters at?   When I tell you its a given, its a given.   @jhawk23 @eers @thegreatone36 

I know right, how dare people actually say Siegel has a chance to beat Cookeville (which they did). Nobody actually picked against them

That was a dominant win by Cookeville.   Siegel was never really in the game after their first drive.  They got a gift score right before halftime that should have never happened.  But they never really came close to scoring on an offensive drive after first drive of the game. Cookeville dominated both sides of the ball and special teams.  

Edited by LadyCavsFan