Oakland’s newest addition

Elias287

13 hours ago, bbragg said:

Auggie I can't because he keeps recruiting kids in. Same ole song, every year.

I understand that you being a Riverdale fan and getting beat by Creasy every year is taking a toll on you.  I will continue to pray that you get over the Creasy Blues soon.

I know it's laughable. Spur fixed everything for greasy, not to mention all his nepotism. You do know who the principal is at OMS ?

Now it's greasy? Don't know how to tell you this Officer Bragg, but OHS will beat your brains out until the day Kevin Creasy decides to leave.

On 7/18/2023 at 1:33 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Our state is going to need an Adam Schefter type to cover all of these moves 

So hard to do. As a media member myself, unless you have a connection to the kid, coaches don't let information willingly out often. We hear a lot of rumblings behind the scenes but it's so hard to break that news because if we are wrong we lose all credibility. For instance, currently a big time DII-AAA team is supposedly about to land a big-time QB transfer, but we can't confirm it so we cannot break it. 

On 7/19/2023 at 7:56 AM, Augustus said:

Are you serious? He has been undefeated in each district they have been in since he came in 2015.

Only 1 district/region loss in his coaching career! KC is the best in the state at this moment, no questions asked. Love it, hate it, it is what it is. As one of KC's predecessor's used to say, "I can beat you with my 11 or I can take your 11 and beat my 11."... And he can!

9 hours ago, Augustus said:

Now it's greasy? Don't know how to tell you this Officer Bragg, but OHS will beat your brains out until the day Kevin Creasy decides to leave.

Yes Auggie, you know lack of integrity slimy. I know you love greasy and the chore of emptying out his bathtub with a straw.

• Upvote 1

Yes Auggie, you know lack of integrity slimy. I know you love greasy and the chore of emptying out his bathtub with a straw.

You have Oakland Deranged Syndrome.  Could it be because you were once a SRO there but the administration requested you be replaced? Did you even play football, or were just a "clinger?"

On 7/22/2023 at 6:57 AM, Augustus said:

You have Oakland Deranged Syndrome.  Could it be because you were once a SRO there but the administration requested you be replaced? Did you even play football, or were just a "clinger?"

Poor Bragg, once wanted to help coach at Oakland and was laughed out. Then removed from the school because he was a little too friendly with some  students. His vendetta against Oakland is just Jealously. Mad Riverdale can’t do more with their recruits. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MidTnHillBilly said:

Poor Bragg, once wanted to help coach at Oakland and was laughed out. Then removed from the school because he was a little too friendly with some  students. His vendetta against Oakland is just Jealously. Mad Riverdale can’t do more with their recruits. 

Truer words have never been spoken. The guy is a class A clown.