Best Rivalry Games in 3A/4A??

TheWacoKid

In the process of putting together a series of short documentaries highlighting rivalry Games in Tennessee. If y’all have any suggestions for great rivalries, I’d love to hear them! Why they exist, what makes them great, how it started, etc. going to use these suggestions as a starting point to decide which games I will be doing first. Thanks!

23 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

It’s a rival but it’s not a rival because they only beat us one time but PC & East Nashville fan wise is a HUGE game.

Yeah I wish PC still had a public metro school that could compete with them lol. Cane ridge is really the only one that’s close anymore.

Elizabethton finally gets DB back on the schedule. And with the Maupin kid (QB-SR) transferring to DB from Betsy last January, could make things even more interesting. I guess it’s only fair. We got a Maupin in 2019, they get one now. The Greeneville game is the regular season finale. Slobber Knocker!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Elizabethton finally gets DB back on the schedule. And with the Maupin kid (QB-SR) transferring to DB from Betsy last January, could make things even more interesting. I guess it’s only fair. We got a Maupin in 2019, they get one now. The Greeneville game is the regular season finale. Slobber Knocker!

I'm going with Elizabethton in this one, what do you think?       Everybody keeps saying DB will be down from last year due to too much graduation.     Should be a good close game though, I just think Elizabethton has the edge.

DB has the numbers. Just loads of players. But it ultimately comes down to the line play on both sides. Whoever can control the line and be balanced on offense can take this one. Betsy trains and works hard year round 6th grade and up. You won’t find a more prepared and disciplined bunch. 6 of 10 games on the road. They’re gonna have to be tough. They’ve not beaten the tribe in a regular season game since 1988. My Senior year. If they can settle in like they eventually did last season, it’s on.