Huntingdon Mustangs vs Mckenzie rebels

horse

28 minutes ago, PeskyPole said:

Looking through the HHS Touchdown Club Senior Player Spotlights, just about every player stated that the team they wanted to be the most was McKenzie. Some said Riverside, some said both, but McKenzie was definitely the most popular. I sure do hate it for these boys because they had 4 chances but in each one of those chances they just couldn’t muster up the ability to do it. Sorry that dream is gone now but maybe you can still live out the same dream the stangs of the previous 10 or so seasons have been able to achieve and take that L in one of the first 3 rounds of the TSSAA Playoffs!!

McKenzie still sucks!

5 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

He don't speak for me, I'm pulling for Huntingdon to get that gold ball! The only game that I pull for the other team is when we meet. Swenson is due. Good luck in the playoffs.

I respect this! I may have my opinions about the Mckenzie and Huntingdon game, but yall were the better team that night and have been for 4 years now. I will also be pulling for yall to run it back this year! Good luck to Mckenzie in the playoffs!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am not sure who PeskyPole is (For all I know, he may be one of my good buddies from here in McKenzie) but he does not speak for me either. I have too many friends over in Huntingdon and a high school athletic contest is not going to come between me and them.  

Oh, and by the way, PeskyPole, Sportsnutz is not Russell Bush.  I have met Sportsnutz.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

He don't speak for me, I'm pulling for Huntingdon to get that gold ball! The only game that I pull for the other team is when we meet. Swenson is due. Good luck in the playoffs.

+1 I root for you guys as well when you're not playing the Mustangs. Hope you guys make another run this year!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VOLnWTN said:

I am not sure who PeskyPole is (For all I know, he may be one of my good buddies from here in McKenzie) but he does not speak for me either. I have too many friends over in Huntingdon and a high school athletic contest is not going to come between me and them.  

Oh, and by the way, PeskyPole, Sportsnutz is not Russell Bush.  I have met Sportsnutz.  

I thought that may be the Russell he was speaking of lol. Do McKenzie folks not like Russell or something?