Auburn TE/DE commit transferring to South Pittsburg

Elias287

5 hours ago, Appvol said:

3 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Bailey and Willis were rated. I’m almost positive. 

I didn’t think they ever picked up a star rating. Obviously they did at some point. My bad, thanks for the correction. 

On 7/27/2023 at 7:10 PM, Geno said:

Whoever says South Pittsburg has money is full of it! South Pittsburg has trouble every year paying for Buses! Not to mention if a local small restaurant hadn’t stepped up for a couple years there was no Money for preGame meals! I say with Chris Jones as he looked over his Schedule adding up possible Attendance numbers which relates to Money just trying to see what they could afford! There is your facts!! It’s not about Money it’s about a wining Ryan’s how these Kids are treated

Well, it looks like you guys got New uniforms, so somethings going good over in South Pittsburgh.

1 hour ago, Geno said:

The Kid Graduates in December. Only needs a couple credits. A 3.4 GPA I believe 

That’s what I’m asking. He’s obviously a good student and set for early graduation so that doesn’t typically indicate discipline or off field problems. Why wasn’t he gonna be eligible in Ga?