Preseason Scrimmages

Classless

38 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

McKenzie Rebels 26 vs 0 Lexington Tigers (Varsity). Rebels looked pretty good, still have some work to do with O line. Defense was stingy keeping the Tigers out of the Red zone! Next Friday at Henry Co. Jamboree vs 6A McCracken County. Go Rebels!!!

smallest lexington team i’ve seen in years . 

39 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

McKenzie Rebels 26 vs 0 Lexington Tigers (Varsity). Rebels looked pretty good, still have some work to do with O line. Defense was stingy keeping the Tigers out of the Red zone! Next Friday at Henry Co. Jamboree vs 6A McCracken County. Go Rebels!!!

13 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

Size wise, or numbers wise?

I’d say size wise, but the numbers looked a little lower then usual. . but that’s still a good W for Mckenzie or any 1A team . I just wouldn’t be surprised if that Lexington team finishes the bottom of 4A . If i’m wrong , i’ll eat crow .Not taking anything from mckenzie , they should still make a lil run in the playoffs . 

"Lil run in the playoffs", not sure what you mean? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th round?  When do you think the Rebels will exit the playoffs? As for Lexington we usually beat them in the scrimmage every year. Last time that it was close was in 2019 or 2020. As for their size, and numbers, I counted 64 dressed for them. Their lineman were definitely bigger than ours.

Edited by RedRebelman
Misspelled word, added to end of sentence.

1 hour ago, RedRebelman said:

"Lil run in the playoffs", not sure what you mean? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th round?  When do you think the Rebels will exit the playoffs? As for Lexington we usually beat them in the scrimmage every year. Last time that it was close was in 2019 or 2020. As for their size, and numbers, I counted 64 dressed for them. Their lineman were definitely bigger than ours.

I did say size didn’t I ? Do you think  30 sees the field ? I mean what I say . Mckenzie , a 2A team despite what people want to believe ,  will most likely win the region and lose early in the playoffs . Tate will not win Mr Football, won’t even come close  .