top teams in AAA this year ?

ball21

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TrickyD said:

Kinda going off last year do know Dyersburg is loaded 

Dyersburg is loaded. They have the most talent in 3A and will be in Murfreesboro in March.  They could win the whole thing.

SouthSide will be different than last year. They don’t have the same level of guard play this year. But Askins is a big time player in the post and they will defend well. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in Murfreesboro.

South Gibson will be solid. I saw them this summer. Replacing 4 starters due to graduation and an injury but their first five was still good. Got a freshman post player that’s going to be a load for teams to deal with. Based on their postseason path, they could end up in Murfreesboro.

Another team worth talking about is Creekwood. Heard they got a really good transfer from Dickson Co. Adding her to the freshman stud they have and the returning role players means they could certainly be in Murfreesboro.

My way too early guess right now for 3A state tournament teams:

Dyersburg, South Gibson, South Side, Creekwood, Livingston, Upperman, David Crockett and Greeneville

9 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We are not so good this year! We lost everything 

Yall will be fine. Can't judge a summer with a Miss Basketball type player hurt all summer. Y'all will be fine. Mother had a South Side players mom work on her at hospital. Very nice lady. Always made my mother smile. South Side will be a lot better later once these newer girls get more experience.

8 hours ago, maddams said:

Dyersburg is loaded. They have the most talent in 3A and will be in Murfreesboro in March.  They could win the whole thing.

SouthSide will be different than last year. They don’t have the same level of guard play this year. But Askins is a big time player in the post and they will defend well. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in Murfreesboro.

South Gibson will be solid. I saw them this summer. Replacing 4 starters due to graduation and an injury but their first five was still good. Got a freshman post player that’s going to be a load for teams to deal with. Based on their postseason path, they could end up in Murfreesboro.

Another team worth talking about is Creekwood. Heard they got a really good transfer from Dickson Co. Adding her to the freshman stud they have and the returning role players means they could certainly be in Murfreesboro.

My way too early guess right now for 3A state tournament teams:

Dyersburg, South Gibson, South Side, Creekwood, Livingston, Upperman, David Crockett and Greeneville

Dyersburg has a lot of talent I agree. Gibson County travels to Creekwood this year I think in December to play. Ought to be fun. 

Region 7 and 8 are the worst two combined regions in the state. The top two teams in District 13 will play 4 times and both go to the state tournament.  That will be Dyersburg and South Gibson. 

No body in South Side's district at all. They walk to a region championship and may or may not beat Creek Wood when they get there.

Can anybody in Region 5 beat either South Side or Creek Wood???? I don't know that much about that region.