Springfield (1-0) @ Clarksville (1-0)

Kevin38

6 hours ago, DbCooper said:

If Springfield can get the bad/high snap situation fixed the offense will look 10x better. For most of the game last week the offense was out of sink due to poor snaps. Routes looked good and there was running lanes but the timing was off because of the snaps. Defense looked good as always but if the O puts them in bad spots this week, it’ll be a long night for the Jackets.

Agreed

I was impressed with Clarksville.  That triple option attack is tough to stop.  They have a few different QB’s and they hide the ball well.  Clarksville will have a very good record at the end of the season believe me.  One of the better looking Clarksville squads that I have seen in the past few years.  

6 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

I was impressed with Clarksville.  That triple option attack is tough to stop.  They have a few different QB’s and they hide the ball well.  Clarksville will have a very good record at the end of the season believe me.  One of the better looking Clarksville squads that I have seen in the past few years.  

*past decade or 2..

3 hours ago, pilgrim said:

Can you actually get a physical copy of the Leaf-Chronicle anymore via store etc ?Cant get to download navigating Gannet website is torture, they ruined our hometown newspaper. Really interested in reading article. If you’ve ever read a post of mine you know I’m interested in history and the 100th Anniversary of this game is awesome.

40 minutes ago, LEON said:

Can you actually get a physical copy of the Leaf-Chronicle anymore via store etc ?Cant get to download navigating Gannet website is torture, they ruined our hometown newspaper. Really interested in reading article. If you’ve ever read a post of mine you know I’m interested in history and the 100th Anniversary of this game is awesome.

@LEON

I will be going through Clarksville tomorrow.  I will see if I can find one for you. If I do, me or @JacketLover will get it to you

Edited by TheCommissioner

1 hour ago, BarnBurner09 said:

This one is interesting. Springfield is young. They take this one it sets em up well. Clarksville is building momentum. Gonna be a good test I look for whoever makes less mistakes. 
I think Clarksville just too strong 

CHS 35 - Springfield 24

We need low scoring games.  We get in shoot outs and we will come up on the short end more often than not