McKenzie Rebels vs Dresden Lions 8/25.

RedRebelman

50 minutes ago, 1010 said:

I saw the Dresden/Westview game and watched Mckenzie play Huntington. Mckenzie don't have any receivers as big or as physical as the kid from Westview plus he was the fastest kid on the  feild  The Qb from Mckenzie is better than Westviews  but his guys are possession receivers (10 to 15 yards) . Dresden will be a bigger challenge to stop offensively than Huntington was ( they aren't running an offense from the eighties) After watching both teams play I would give Mckenzie a 7 to 10 point edge

The 80s?  Huntingdon start running the "i" formation this season?  ....

2 hours ago, Waker said:

It will be a shock if Dresden pulls this one out. If Dresden gave up the 3rd most passing yards ever in state history against Westview, McKenzie may break the record. McKenzie once again had a special athlete at QB and a few receivers that can take it to the house. If Dresden tightened up their secondary they may have a chance. 

If not for a missed tackle McKenzie wouldn’t have had much over 50 yards passing. The qb was 50% completions. 

20 minutes ago, horse said:

If not for a missed tackle McKenzie wouldn’t have had much over 50 yards passing. The qb was 50% completions. 

Compared to what I saw at Westview he looked like Patrick Maholmes. Surber was involved with every big play McKenzie had besides the run up the middle. With his runs or pass.

8 hours ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

I think it'll be a closer game than that & the coaches who used to teach them to play that way are gone & some are on CoachT still trying to live their dreams through the new ones. I see it being a good hard-fought contest, but I'm taking the Rebels by 7 in this one. Both are good programs and will be in the playoffs on good runs at the end of the season. 

Aw  letsgobrandon.  You don't like others saying your an imbred idiot.  Its ok   Im a UC and Obion fan.  But anytime you grow the pebbles I'll be happy to come discuss this....yeah  just like before....all mouth

16 minutes ago, Waker said:

Compared to what I saw at Westview he looked like Patrick Maholmes. Surber was involved with every big play McKenzie had besides the run up the middle. With his runs or pass.

Still McKenzie offense was not that impressive. If Dresden can move the ball I think they can win. 

• Like 1