Greeneville @ DB??

Devils18

3 hours ago, DBKPT93 said:

Those stoppages with TV there lasted significantly longer. Change of possession in high school football is not a long stoppage the only ones that were probably normal length were the 2 injuries and the change of quarter. Every other one added time to the night. It was a 2 hour first half

Not sure if you were watching the GHS-DB game, or if you just over-exaggerate everything.  I recorded the game last night, and just now went back and checked it.  The first half took 70 minutes. This included a 4 minute delay after the opening kick-off due to a clock malfunction. 

8 hours ago, Gvilledevil said:

I know what you mean. Maybe they could do a two qb system. But I had it for the #10 cause he waited his turn and he can flat out throw the ball. But I saw him bail out of the pocket wayyyyy too early a lot last night and he doesn’t have the wheels to get away. It appears the #7 does. But we have a very small sample size of what he can do. So we really don’t know

The pocket was collapsing fast most of the time..   and 10 is much faster than 7

Upper East TN football is a joke. They declared a no contest due to lightning? Couldn’t wait it out or comeback and play Saturday? Did DB’s band have a competition or something that football couldn’t interfere with?

Just another reason that Pal’s boys spends its beating up the schools around it, only to come South and get whipped. Just like a couple years ago when they refused to play MackMinn County and used COVID as a cop out. Pal’s Boys are a scared bunch. Took pride for so long in being the TN leader in wins, but they’ve never won a state championship.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

Upper East TN football is a joke. They declared a no contest due to lightning? Couldn’t wait it out or comeback and play Saturday? Did DB’s band have a competition or something that football couldn’t interfere with?

Just another reason that Pal’s boys spends its beating up the schools around it, only to come South and get whipped. Just like a couple years ago when they refused to play MackMinn County and used COVID as a cop out. Pal’s Boys are a scared bunch. Took pride for so long in being the TN leader in wins, but they’ve never won a state championship.  

Delusional

2 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

Dumb as a box of rocks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

I can be hasty at times. By the grace of the LORD, his spirit gets my attention.  Hope this helps you like it did me.  Proverbs 29:20 Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? There is more hope of a fool than of him.  Have a blessed week.

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.