Greeneville @ DB??

Devils18

On 8/26/2023 at 11:01 AM, Devils18 said:

This probably won't be very popular but I think its time to move on and give the sophomore the reigns and I'm not taking anything away from #10 he is an outstanding kid 

Cannon is 17-22 for 325 yards and 4 TD with no ints (scrimmages and game 1)… all against 5A/6A schools).

Game one was (according to radio) the best ever debut by a GHS QB in history….  

Played one half of football against DB on which he was very sick and was 4-8 with one TD and one INT.. 

There is No controversy 

8 hours ago, Ffball9999 said:

Cannon is 17-22 for 325 yards and 4 TD with no ints (scrimmages and game 1)… all against 5A/6A schools).

Game one was (according to radio) the best ever debut by a GHS QB in history….  

Played one half of football against DB on which he was very sick and was 4-8 with one TD and one INT.. 

There is No controversy 

Not so sure about that. Word on the street is there is a controversy. 

according to spectators at the TN High game, most of those yards were due to runs after the catch

On 8/25/2023 at 8:49 PM, timcraw said:

I think db is better than people think. Greeneville has taken a quarter step back, maybe. But they are still a great ball team. A big problem is most db fans spend their time telling everyone that the Indians are terrible. They aren't perfect but they aren't like some db fans say on here

Very good point

On 8/25/2023 at 10:57 PM, highschoolfbfan777 said:

In Illinois both teams would be heavily fined & put in 2 years probation including no playoffs.But here in TN?? Sorry #### state 

2 teams would have been fined and put on probation for a lightning delay?   That is plumb ignorant.  Go back to Illinois.  

• Upvote 4

Here's my 2 cents worth, For the first time in a while this gamed looked like a 4A team playing a 6A team. DB looked bigger, stronger and faster than Greeneville and with all that being said it was still a 14-14 tie in the 3rd quarter. Greeneville will be fine in Region 1 4A and if they beat Betsy they will win the region and go deep into the playoffs. Who knows about DB, they are always chocking away football games. They could rebound and be okay or they could end up with 5 wins...