Coalfield @ Oneida

Spike016

15 minutes ago, crow said:

With the exception of calling York a great team (they could be but it’s still yet to be determined) I agree totally. It was the offense’s “fault” as @bigorangerideordie so eloquently stated in his first and only post on an account that was still shiny and new put it based on 1 yard rushing, 4 turnovers, 89 total yards, and the inability to sustain any sort of drive. Even the players in the Monday night sports show admitted they had to get the line figured out to have a chance at any success moving forward. 16 consecutive quarters with a total of 4 touchdowns, all of which came in the first half of what has to be the worst Rockwood team I have ever personally witnessed. A 13 game points scored average of less than 16 PPG. I’m not saying they’re the best defense in the state but we have a couple of years sample size and the offense is broken and does not work. 

Big picture view, I'm starting to wonder how good South Greene is on the other side. Hopefully Pujo can give us the rundown on them as the season goes on and they play them. West Greene doesn't look like they will be a factor. 

25 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Big picture view, I'm starting to wonder how good South Greene is on the other side. Hopefully Pujo can give us the rundown on them as the season goes on and they play them. West Greene doesn't look like they will be a factor. 

I have serious doubts about SG being a true contender but as weak as quad 1 is who knows. 

17 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

They are solid. Don’t have the outstanding individual players like last couple years but have a good group of older guys that play hard. I don’t think they are as good as When the Myers’ played but still a good football team. 

Thanks!!