WEST @ CLINTON

92Dragon

This week doesn't get any easier for Clinton. West coming in after a gutsy performance against Bearden. West is young but very talented and has a very good defense.

Clinton will definitely have their hands full. Games like this should make Clinton better at the end of the season.

I'll say West 35 Clinton 12

Thoughts and predictions?

12 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Ill take West 35-10. Interesting to see if momentum is a real thing or will West have a victory hangover?

WH4L, that D will keep the Rebs in most games regardless. Was good to see Cummings son getting a lot of playing time on D. Congratulations on that big victory today, I was pulling for y’all.

• Like 1

I think a key for Clinton is to reevaluate their efficiency on first and second down. I’d love to see them in way more 3 and manageable and you cant get that always passing on first and second down. I’d like the OC from Clinton to start running the ball more on first down and being okay with a 4 yard gain. Another thing is where are our screens? 

Edited by YoungBuck