WEST @ CLINTON

92Dragon

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Mav…..Will Clinton win, no but….. you posted West wins first, give a score, then I may give one. Wink!

ps: West is number one in the state 5A with 17 first place votes. I’m in good company. Even though you all lost you are number 2 in 4A. Congratulations.

Noons you know I am playing joking but bord needing some chatter. Wink lol Literally I always joking. Except when the Mavs make some big mistakes like last week. Haha.

Yeah the Dragons aren't hardly where they need to be and playing West Defense well boy this a hard one to score pic. I will give it a shot since West Defense is so good. I will venture out and say 41-20. However West did not do well scoring but Bearden is Great too. I am typically a West fan but on this one pulling for Clinton. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

23 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Noons you know I am playing joking but bord needing some chatter. Wink lol Literally I always joking. Except when the Mavs make some big mistakes like last week. Haha.

Yeah the Dragons aren't hardly where they need to be and playing West Defense well boy this a hard one to score pic. I will give it a shot since West Defense is so good. I will venture out and say 41-20. However West did not do well scoring but Bearden is Great too. I am typically a West fan but on this one pulling for Clinton. 

Pulling for west and pulling for AC this week. When the big 3…… GHS, AC, and EHS do well we all mutually benefit. Ps: you got me.

Edited by noonesfool

3 hours ago, oridgecat said:

so it must be 1 win over LC.  3-12 region record.  

Well no, my point was they haven't had a "signature win" yet. They have only beaten the teams they were supposed to beat. A signature win would be like West Friday night, Oak Ridge, or Powell etc.  :D

16 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Well no, my point was they haven't had a "signature win" yet. They have only beaten the teams they were supposed to beat. A signature win would be like West Friday night, Oak Ridge, or Powell etc.  :D

Yeah, I know I'm joking. Zero sig wins

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1