MacMinn @Cleveland

fooseball95

42 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I think any tackle that’s done below  the knee needs to be unsportsmanlike. Same thing happened with the Bradley RB last week against mcminn as he was going into the end zone. Its dirty and uncalled for 

So the tackle below would result in a 15 yard penalty?

57p1.jpg

2 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Sounds great in theory but how many officials have you seen correctly call targeting? If we're trying to limit helmet contact, I'd rather see teams use guardian caps 

In high school I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a targeting call. I’m just saying if we are trying to make sport more safe then it needs to be done in high school too. Not only to the head but the cheap shots to the knees could be potentially career ending as well.

5 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

In high school I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a targeting call. I’m just saying if we are trying to make sport more safe then it needs to be done in high school too. Not only to the head but the cheap shots to the knees could be potentially career ending as well.

I don't disagree but you said everything below the knees. The rulebook is going to get to a point where nobody is going to want to play defense