Gallatin at Station Camp

mondo44

1 minute ago, TheGo2Guy said:

Thanks!! I watched station camp play Friday night against beech , their defense is pretty solid. yes, beech has a pretty good team, but you had to be there to understand, because I know the only thing that people see is 21-0. station camps offense turned the ball over 5 times , when that happens you don't usually win the ball game. Station camp is very physical from what I've seen thus far. haven't seen Gallatin in person but insight from a very close friend said that Gallatin needs a lot of work in a lot of areas, but should be better than the last few years. a lot of talk surrounding that young QB, I think the coaches son. But it is a rivalry game so we shall all see on Friday, no score prediction yet, but I'm leaning toward Station Camp.

How cute @eers wouldn’t mention the 5 turnovers thing but yet act like his team should’ve scored 40…

10 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

How cute @eers wouldn’t mention the 5 turnovers thing but yet act like his team should’ve scored 40…

It was three and let’s not pretend they were unforced errors. Beech went very bland in this game. Nothing against SC at all, as I believe they will win a lot of games this year… starting with this one. 

6 hours ago, DubbC said:

I think Gallatin wins a close one. Too much talent to drop to 0-2..  

I don’t see how SC gets many stops against the Gallatin offense. 

While I hear what you’re saying, they’ve had talent the last couple of decades and have had a handful good seasons. Talent hasn’t been the problem. Perhaps they have the other issues resolved and they are better. Everyone speaks highly of Stroup, but then again they spoke highly of Watson his first year as well. I’m not saying anything negative, just taking a wait and see approach.

13 hours ago, eers said:

It was three and let’s not pretend they were unforced errors. Beech went very bland in this game. Nothing against SC at all, as I believe they will win a lot of games this year… starting with this one. 

4 ints and a 1fumble, lets not forget the scoop and score station camp had called back. another fumble was given back to beech as well, o and the blayten PI call on 3 and 12 which station camps DB made a very good play on the ball, shall i continue? Not blaming the refs, but you make it seem like they should have blown Station out, Station camp was clearly the most physical team.

8 minutes ago, TheGo2Guy said:

4 ints and a 1fumble, lets not forget the scoop and score station camp had called back. another fumble was given back to beech as well, o and the blayten PI call on 3 and 12 which station camps DB made a very good play on the ball, shall i continue? Not blaming the refs, but you make it seem like they should have blown Station out, Station camp was clearly the most physical team.

I’ll say this I like @eers just fine… but when it’s comes to being negative or critical towards his team… it’s always magically spun into a positive Woulda coulda shoulda type of thing lol but thanks for all of the info. It was good to here the other side.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

3 minutes ago, TheGo2Guy said:

Well an unauthorized website, Station Vamp’s head coach, and myself saw two interceptions and a fumble. The PI was clear, but whatever. Lol

I have said from the beginning, Station Camp is a very physical team. Station Camp will win a lot of games this year. Beech went vanilla in the second half and had they not I do believe they would have scored a couple more times.

I’m not bashing SC at all. I’m simply saying Beech could have score more. And the scoop and score was blown dead. Was it a fumble? Maybe. Maybe not. The whistle blew and the play was over. 

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’ll say this I like @eers just fine… but when it’s comes to being negative or critical towards his team… he’s a pinky out kinda guy lol but thanks for all of the info. It was good to here the other side.

I'll always give correct facts win or lose. Btw Station Camp was also hit with 2 personal foul penalties, in which they both occurred on Beech sideline