Marion Co. vs Dade county

JonSnow

I believe these kiddos are a determined group and will get the revenge on the Wolves in this game. These kiddos showed out last week in the first home game. I think Coach Stark and his staff have gotten them refocused this week. You will see an improved squad tonight. I know they want to win this game very bad and I think they will succeed! I believe #3 will show out again this week. He was catching passes like crazy last week. We know my men Sam and Tilt will do their thing as well. Cut down on the mistakes and this team is going to be just awesome this season. We have a lot of great kiddos on this team this year. As always it is a great day to be a Warrior and from the BIG MC! Go Warriors!

I watched it on the CW. Two pretty decent teams that the defense is away ahead of on both sides. Marion has plenty of play makers for sure, but just some lame play calling a few times in the red zone. MC IMO should have had around 21 points for sure. I know it's just the second game. Lot's to get done. Hope Sam Pickett is ok. Sure hope he wasn't hurt bad. 

Two very very predictable offenses.  Brody leonard has really stepped up to become a leader.  Sams injury was unfortunate.  Got to have better line play and qb play though, which kind of go hand in hand.  He missed some open throws but most times he barely had a couple of seconds.  If they are gonna throw it then they have to protect.  

I hear every one talking about have they have play makers and talented kids. Being honest just see average high school football players. The biggest problem with offense is qb play. The spread is built for qb to run or pass and he simply can not do it

i would put in some packages for the freshman qb. If so loaded with talent got to score. So Zeman,Walt or Saylors would not have scored those or talented offensive players just don’t see it but hey what do I know

7 hours ago, Classicwarrior83 said:

I hear every one talking about have they have play makers and talented kids. Being honest just see average high school football players. The biggest problem with offense is qb play. The spread is built for qb to run or pass and he simply can not do it

i would put in some packages for the freshman qb. If so loaded with talent got to score. So Zeman,Walt or Saylors would not have scored those or talented offensive players just don’t see it but hey what do I know

Biggest problem to me is up front. If you are as big as you are and soft as Charmin there is an issue.

8 hours ago, Classicwarrior83 said:

I will say you better be a great runner or a great pass thrower. I personally think this warriors team should be able to run the ball on a majority of teams they play maybe I’m wrong though. I personally watched them in jamboree and it seems like they got a couple of horses to run the football.  Anyone ever hear what happened to #4?