Rhea County at Knox Central

ADS1

This is a game that will be hard to predict. Rhea's offense if tough to simulate in one week of practice unless they have switched back to the split back veer they ran a few years back. Central has a stud RB but Im not sure if they have much of anything else. This could very well be a low scoring game that ends before 9:45pm. I would put my money on Rhea if I had to. 

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

This is a game that will be hard to predict. Rhea's offense if tough to simulate in one week of practice unless they have switched back to the split back veer they ran a few years back. Central has a stud RB but Im not sure if they have much of anything else. This could very well be a low scoring game that ends before 9:45pm. I would put my money on Rhea if I had to. 

I would put Ethan Davis up against any rb in the state. Rhea County wins this.

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

Long time Rhea fans. Greg Hyatte an ex eagle that played in the late 90s passed away last night from a brain aneurysm. Long time childhood friend is mine and ex teammate at cleveland before transferring to Rhea. Pray for his family and his 5 kids. 

Hate to hear this, I remember Greg well. Prayers for peace, comfort and understanding to the Hyatte family and friends.

• Like 1