Riverside @ Peabody Week 3

RHSPanther15

59 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Nothing they are doing is complicated. Straighten out the penalties and the oline and they will be decent 

The QB and RB both can run the football. I would run them both early and often. Maybe run under center occasionally and line the RB a little deeper and let that big line push some folks back. I think they have some talent. Will be interesting if they get better. Will be a challenge for the coaches. 

Edited by pioneer42

26 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

The QB and RB both can run the football. I would run them both early and often. Maybe run under center occasionally and line the RB a little deeper and let that big line push some folks back. I think they have some talent. Will be interesting if they get better. Will be a challenge for the coaches. 

That’s the thing from what I’ve seen the oline isnt blocking they definitely aren’t pushing anybody back 

4 hours ago, Tide21 said:

The talent is there. The oline is bad and penalties are keeping this team from doing anything 

Respectively, I disagree. The talent is NOT there. You can lie to yourself if you want, but the talent is not there... If I knew you personally I would give you a more personalized explanation. Sorry man, but the Peabody train is off the tracks for a while. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Trick play and an interception. No offense the rest of the game.  This Friday will be much different unless they miraculously gain some experience 

Oh Ik. Just taking a poke at vandy lol. It was all y’all that game but yeah I think Peabody has the talent but like u said not the experience yet for this game 

33 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Respectively, I disagree. The talent is NOT there. You can lie to yourself if you want, but the talent is not there... If I knew you personally I would give you a more personalized explanation. Sorry man, but the Peabody train is off the tracks for a while. 

Peabody will be battling to get the fourth spot, IMO.  I have Riverside, Huntingdon and Milan in the top 3.  Will be interesting to see how good Adamsville is. They need to improve to make it in for sure. Will be interesting for sure. 

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

You should worry about sgc. They don’t have what it takes for 4a….. Peabody is down but not out. Peabody is a small school it is bound to happen. Sgc has tons of students but has never been competitive in their classification. When sgc is serious about football and you know more about football then you can give me a personalized explanation. 

3 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Peabody will be battling to get the fourth spot, IMO.  I have Riverside, Huntingdon and Milan in the top 3.  Will be interesting to see how good Adamsville is. They need to improve to make it in for sure. 

They have the the " X's and O's " part... it is the jimmy's and joe's that I am telling you about. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You should worry about sgc. They don’t have what it takes for 4a….. Peabody is down but not out. Peabody is a small school it is bound to happen. Sgc has tons of students but has never been competitive in their classification. When sgc is serious about football and you know more about football then you can give me a personalized explanation. 

Wow! Yo, do not get into your feelings. I am just sharing my thoughts. If you need to take a minute and go outside please do so. I never attacked you. I never attacked your program. The truth is sometimes painful. I will not be sorry to tell you that Peabody is not very good. I love the coaches, ( they are awesome ). You are missing stud athletes that Trenton is used to having! 

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Also, I forgot to mention. You should really worry about the Tide. Are they even going to make the playoffs this season? Looks like they are going to be battling for the 4th spot in the region. 

13 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Wow! Yo, do not get into your feelings. I am just sharing my thoughts. If you need to take a minute and go outside please do so. I never attacked you. I never attacked your program. The truth is sometimes painful. I will not be sorry to tell you that Peabody is not very good. I love the coaches, ( they are awesome ). You are missing stud athletes that Trenton is used to having! 

! i said it again!!!!!  Peabody is a proud program with a ton of tradition. They are not very good this year. Cry, complain, make excuses, I said what i said. @Tide21 you personally.

Edited by ManOfMillions

59 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Also, I forgot to mention. You should really worry about the Tide. Are they even going to make the playoffs this season? Looks like they are going to be battling for the 4th spot in the region. 

I don’t worry about a high school team not making the playoffs. I will sleep just fine if they don’t.  I just know you don’t know jack about football. Sit down with bpm and watch football maybe he will teach you something.