Mt. Juliet @ Gallatin

MJGOLDENBEARS

30 minutes ago, memphisfbguru12 said:

Gallatin wins this one. Coaching will be the difference. Not impressed with the Juliet staff. Go Dragons!!

I’d love to see 98% of staffs in TN come into an area, more often than not, not very talent rich (oh surprise I’m talking about MJ)… and do what the Perry’s have done. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

9 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’d love to see 98% of staffs in TN come into an area, more often than not, not very talent rich (oh surprise I’m talking about MJ)… and do what the Perry’s have done. 

Crabtree has run circles around Perry for years. Exactly why he won’t play Beech. 

Not really impressed by a coaching staff who pays teams like Glencliff in a non conference schedule. 
MJ, I realize you’re a bear fan. I have felt for the last several years he has cheapened your program with the soft schedules he plays. He has basically done nothing in the post season. 
These are just my observations. 

8 minutes ago, Director said:

Crabtree has run circles around Perry for years. Exactly why he won’t play Beech. 

Not really impressed by a coaching staff who pays teams like Glencliff in a non conference schedule. 
MJ, I realize you’re a bear fan. I have felt for the last several years he has cheapened your program with the soft schedules he plays. He has basically done nothing in the post season. 
These are just my observations. 

A few region champs, 10-0 regular season, semi final appearance, 2 quarters. He’s done just fine with the players he’s been given. Your observations seem to suffer from short term memory loss. Being a successful program isn’t just defined by state championships. Sure we would love one but that’s would be silly to judge success solely based off of state champs.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

9 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

A few region champs, 10-0 regular season, semi final appearance, 2 quarters. He’s done just fine with the players he’s been given. Your observations seem to suffer from short term memory loss. Being a successful program isn’t just defined by state championships. Sure we would love one but that’s would be silly to judge success solely based off of state champs.

Well aware of what defines a championship program. 
That is the way I see it. 
Winning nearly 80% of your games over the last 18 years is an example of a quality program. 
Not to mention playing some of the finest programs in the state year in and year out. 
It is a shame to have to reach so far to find a good game.

I don’t believe MJ is a bad program. I just thought your statement about 98% of the staffs was stretching it. 

I hate not playing any of the Wilson county schools. 

2 minutes ago, Director said:

Well aware of what defines a championship program. 
That is the way I see it. 
Winning nearly 80% of your games over the last 18 years is an example of a quality program. 
Not to mention playing some of the finest programs in the state year in and year out. 
It is a shame to have to reach so far to find a good game.

I don’t believe MJ is a bad program. I just thought your statement about 98% of the staffs was stretching it. 

I hate not playing any of the Wilson county schools. 

We’re not afraid. Lol not sure why people get this idea like we’re afraid. We’ve beaten beech, Hville, Oakland , Blackman, independence, Brentwood… some quality programs through the years. The problem is people are so quick to forget the past.

11 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

We’re not afraid. Lol not sure why people get this idea like we’re afraid. We’ve beaten beech, Hville, Oakland , Blackman, independence, Brentwood… some quality programs through the years. The problem is people are so quick to forget the past.

Way in the past Marty McFly.

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Schedules like this yr don't help that perception. I haven't looked, but I'd be willing to bet most of those wins were with Roger in charge. Looks like the beginning of Trey's tenure they did schedule tough, but they struggled so stacking wins became the priority. 2018 was the only season under Trey where I felt like they actually got better as the year went on

27 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Schedules like this yr don't help that perception. I haven't looked, but I'd be willing to bet most of those wins were with Roger in charge. Looks like the beginning of Trey's tenure they did schedule tough, but they struggled so stacking wins became the priority. 2018 was the only season under Trey where I felt like they actually got better as the year went on

There’s  issues with the staff no doubt. I’ll be more critical if they can’t live up to expectations the next two seasons.