CLINTON (0-2) @ SCOTT (1-1)

92Dragon

7 minutes ago, OR nole said:

unapproved website roster lists J. Pendergrass, P. Searle, and N. Elmore also. Never very accurate though

Name of website was removed by Coach T program. Good call

I was told by a former OR Wildcat that I work with, that most of the ones that transferred to Clinton  wasn't good enough to start at OR anyway, so it didn't really hurt them any.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 5:22 PM, RichyRich said:

Clinton should win by 20+ if they don't something Is wrong my final score prediction Is

Clinton 42

Scott County 10

That's close to what I predict as well. I think Clinton s offense is too talented for Scott to hang with for 4 quarters  But if Scott has a decent running game, they could keep it close early.

I'm gonna say Clinton 45  Scott 14

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

That's close to what I predict as well. I think Clinton s offense is too talented for Scott to hang with for 4 quarters  But if Scott has a decent running game, they could keep it close early.

I'm gonna say Clinton 45  Scott 14

Scott County doesn't look very good in opinion the won against Eagleton but they are 40 man team with just freshmen and sophomore. And with Scott being on the cusp of being a 4a team I felt like they should have won by more than 24, not a bad showing, just felt like it was gonna be more one sided especially where tellico Plains hung nearly 50 on them