Upperman vs Macon Co

crow6424

7 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Aren’t you the one that complains about Chattanooga and Memphis basketball teams loading up on players. What’s the difference here? 

I am not saying they are Carlton Flatt’s Brentwood Academy but pointing out a gigantic advantage that Upperman has over everyone else in all sports. Honestly they should never lose to any of the Regional teams ever.

Who are all the kids that have moved in legally or illegally for that matter?

Just now, UCSportsFan said:

Where are the illegal transfers on Upperman’s team?  Name one

I am not saying they are Carlton Flatt’s Brentwood Academy but pointing out a gigantic advantage that Putnam has over everyone else in all sports. Honestly they should never lose to any of the Regional teams ever except maybe Stone who does the same thing. That fact that Macon kept this close was amazing. 

8 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Who are all the kids that have moved in legally or illegally for that matter?

Part of why it’s upsetting is listening to those biased guys on UC reporter talk trash about Macon all game (all week really).

The coaches and players aren’t doing anything illegal but using every opportunity to their advantage. That’s no reason for the media to trash another team or players stomp on their opponents field when they win. 

Edited by Khall555

19 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Part of why it’s upsetting is listening to those biased guys on UC reporter talk trash about Macon all game (all week really).

The coaches and players aren’t doing anything illegal but using every opportunity to their advantage. That’s no reason for the media to trash another team or players stomp on their opponents field when they win. 

Agreed. Act like you’ve been there before 

Edited by UCSportsFan

After the game both teams done some dumb stuff. Both teams have to get that under control. Upperman has to get there offense going they 3-0 because of the defense. Macon has really good athletes. They our on the smaller side but very fast and hard to tackle. You blink and they our taking it the distance. Upperman is not as one dimensional they have been in the past. #8 the qb for upperman has only started 3 games at the high school level. It is going to take some time to to get it going. By the end of the year think he will be playing very good. Anybody can win the district so you better ready each week or playoff time you will be at home watching it. 

bad sportmanship becoming more and more visible. Coaches are in a bad position because of the ability and willingness to transfer. hard to discipline because kids will transfer if they don't get their way. Stone had several penalties vs cookeville in week 1 from taunting type penalties but it didn't stop. thats just one example.  Seems like players feel a need to one up others with gestures/antics instead of just letting the play speak for them.