Coalfield @ Greenback

rtl112

5 hours ago, Dirtyt26 said:

He told them they looked like a girls soccer team,  and that they sucked and would never win a game.  And that if he knew greenback was gonna be this bad he would've never came back.  He is a pos, that likes to yell and scream at them when they are hurt. Had a kid get knocked out cold last night and he yells at him to get up and get back in the game.  

Well hopefully they’ll just start getting ready for basketball. Hard to back a coach like that. The warning bells were rang but ignored by the decision makers. 

I have a good friend I've known since high school that enjoy's going to all the Greenback games and I ran into him in the parking lot leaving the jamboree a few weeks ago and I ask if he was ready for the season and he rolled his eyes up in his head and I knew exactly why. That's the responce you'll get from most Greenback fans when you run into one of them on the street. They don't want to even talk about it their so pizzed.