Marion Co. vs Fayetteville

JonSnow

1 hour ago, CoyDillard said:

They may not. Sure would like to have him on defense though. The way #3 has been playing they will surely key on him. Maybe that opens the door for #1 and #13.

Seems like half the team was out last week.  I would love to see 1 get tough and stop taking everything to the outside.  He is a big kid.  3 has had a good start this year, looks like a different kid.  We will be tested offensively and defensively this week.

18 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Seems like half the team was out last week.  I would love to see 1 get tough and stop taking everything to the outside.  He is a big kid.  3 has had a good start this year, looks like a different kid.  We will be tested offensively and defensively this week.

You have a good team. I think you’re going to be fine. 

37 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Was happy to see #6 touch the ball some too. Kid was a monster in middle school. 

I can't wait for this game. These kiddos and coaches are focused and determined to help put Marion back on the map. I love watching them play the game. I can not wait to get to the stadium on Friday. It is going to be a good game. Fayetteville is a good team but the are not at their best this season. I hope Sam is able to play in this game. What can I say though about B. Leonard. He is being a beast this season. The off season program that Coach Stark and his coaches run is paying off for these kiddos. We are Marion County and we will win this game. I do not want to predict the score because I do not want to jinx these kiddos but they are so good this year. We should win by at least 10 points. As always it is a great day to be a warrior.