Greenback 0-3 at Harriman 0-3

BarneySox2007

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Should be an interesting game. Both teams need a victory in the worst way. They both share the same problem, neither coach is on the fans Christmas card list. I love games like this, who wins.

Honestly??No one until both Coaches are ran out of town.Just heard from another witness says 6 kids will probably turn in pads on Monday.Sad times in GB!

46 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Honestly??No one until both Coaches are ran out of town.Just heard from another witness says 6 kids will probably turn in pads on Monday.Sad times in GB!

I was holding off on this one because someone else mentioned a handful of kids may quit this week, I hope not. Just unbelivable that the dummies who made the decision to make this hire were more than warned of the possible outcome and they went on ahead and did it anyways. I was thinking over the weekend who would step up and raise their hand for the winner of Barney's HEF Award (Huge Embarrassing Failure) would go to this week. Without a doubt this is the winner.

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I was holding off on this one because someone else mentioned a handful of kids may quit this week, I hope not. Just unbelivable that the dummies who made the decision to make this hire were more than warned of the possible outcome and they went on ahead and did it anyways. I was thinking over the weekend who would step up and raise their hand for the winner of Barney's HEF Award (Huge Embarrassing Failure) would go to this week. Without a doubt this is the winner.

Came down to watch thought with Coalfield a little down Greenback might compete.Worst coached Greenback team I've ever saw and that includes last years team!Offensive Coordinator needs to watch videos of teams he his playing before Fri nights!What a fiasco.Defense Coordinator hasn't a clue either.They need to clean house.Lot of talk from the older folks.It may be too far gone at this moment.Some one told me the laundry guy coaches the line?Can the HC not get a quality coach for anything?

Edited by Jim1972

You all do know the man that approved this mess did it on purpose to make darn sure there would never be a chance in hades Greenback would ever beat his beloved Loudon High School again. Me and a buddy were talking tonight and he said could you imagine if Maryville's Athletic director worked at Maryville High 2 days a week and at Alcoa High 3 days a week. I couldn't stop laughing the way he said it and that was the person that screwed the voting up wanting an ex coach from Seymour who totally wrecked their program.

10 hours ago, GFD709SHREK said:

So does that mean both teams are bad or they are both good?

42 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You all do know the man that approved this mess did it on purpose to make darn sure there would never be a chance in hades Greenback would ever beat his beloved Loudon High School again. Me and a buddy were talking tonight and he said could you imagine if Maryville's Athletic director worked at Maryville High 2 days a week and at Alcoa High 3 days a week. I couldn't stop laughing the way he said it and that was the person that screwed the voting up wanting an ex coach from Seymour who totally wrecked their program.

10 hours ago, GFD709SHREK said:

So does that mean both teams are bad or they are both good?

I think you all are better than both, I thought you all were the best team we've played yet.  I think Oz was  a little over rated coming into the season according by some. It sounds like things may be coming apart for Greenback though.  I think Greenback has got a good shot at 2nd place in the region.  I know it's a bad situation, Greenback looks to have some good looking kids on the field but not the coaching.  I just think it's  messed up that Ryan isn't coaching in my opinion.  I don't know the situation so who am I to say but  I think this team would be better with him at the helm.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1