The Vikings are coming, the Vikings are coming

cascadehomer

On 9/7/2023 at 10:55 AM, cascadehomer said:

Them words Don’t quite strike fear in a man’s heart as they did once upon a time…Dang boring week in Wartrace with Community on Friday night…I ain’t got even a little jitter about the outcome of this one—the jitters keep an old man such as myself feeling alive…

How bad was it?

Sawyer Lovvorn scored 6 touchdown's in a single half of football--more impressive than Al Bundy's 4 touchdown's in a single game--and the following day, the local high school football show calls him Sanders Lovvorn (older bro/special teams coach)--that ain't right.

These Champions are coming for Respect now--they talking about leaving a Legacy--looking at the region, they could finish 8-2 if they play hard, smart, and together... Nobody is bigger, Nobody has more seniors, & the strength solution has been re-formulated for male athletes.  Regarding that solution fiasco that sent shockwaves through Wartrace-- and that most certainly affected the initial games of the season, an arrest was made last week.  I haven't been able to get the link to work, but I'll reproduce the story here to the best of my ability: 

Long-time Forrest Rocket Football Boosters, Sum Ting Wong, Hugh Jass, and Drew P. Weiner, were apprehended inside of the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, FL last week on tampering charges relating to a rival football program, the Cascade Champions, strength solution.  It is alleged that Wong, Jass, and Weiner, disgruntled former employees of Star Supplements & Nutrition, contaminated shipments to Wartrace with soy and estrogen.

The article continues, but that mostly covers it---Players have cycled off of the nasty stuff and have been receiving the good stuff for the past week.  68-0 

Community game recap: Finally Testosterone was flowing- and so was the offense & the line was plowing & Sawyer 'you can't arm-tackle me' Lovvorn shredded the Viking Defense.  All 3 Qb's played solid--Burris & Dowell are both a big play waiting to happen, & Kaden Hill is a big hit waiting to happen.  The defense is faster & more aggressive.  The kicker, Perez, has got to be the best in the region & there seems to be a competition between #7 & #12 as to who is going to make the tackle on kicks.

September will be a good month for the Champions, October likely even better...

9 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

Sawyer Lovvorn scored 6 touchdown's in a single half of football--more impressive than Al Bundy's 4 touchdown's in a single game--and the following day, the local high school football show calls him Sanders Lovvorn (older bro/special teams coach)--that ain't right.

These Champions are coming for Respect now--they talking about leaving a Legacy--looking at the region, they could finish 8-2 if they play hard, smart, and together... Nobody is bigger, Nobody has more seniors, & the strength solution has been re-formulated for male athletes.  Regarding that solution fiasco that sent shockwaves through Wartrace-- and that most certainly affected the initial games of the season, an arrest was made last week.  I haven't been able to get the link to work, but I'll reproduce the story here to the best of my ability: 

Long-time Forrest Rocket Football Boosters, Sum Ting Wong, Hugh Jass, and Drew P. Weiner, were apprehended inside of the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, FL last week on tampering charges relating to a rival football program, the Cascade Champions, strength solution.  It is alleged that Wong, Jass, and Weiner, disgruntled former employees of Star Supplements & Nutrition, contaminated shipments to Wartrace with soy and estrogen.

The article continues, but that mostly covers it---Players have cycled off of the nasty stuff and have been receiving the good stuff for the past week.  68-0 

Community game recap: Finally Testosterone was flowing- and so was the offense & the line was plowing & Sawyer 'you can't arm-tackle me' Lovvorn shredded the Viking Defense.  All 3 Qb's played solid--Burris & Dowell are both a big play waiting to happen, & Kaden Hill is a big hit waiting to happen.  The defense is faster & more aggressive.  The kicker, Perez, has got to be the best in the region & there seems to be a competition between #7 & #12 as to who is going to make the tackle on kicks.

September will be a good month for the Champions, October likely even better...

Who did they beat ? The worst team in the state.