East Robertson 2023

Tjoe99

1 hour ago, Tjoe99 said:

Just my opinion but I think this team is soft and undisciplined. All the talent in the world, but they aren’t who they’ve been made out to be. I think SC beats them by 2 tds 

Good evening Tjoe99,

I believe I said something similar; that is a sign of poor coaching. Of course the East homers, CCLHL08 and Chief Small Foot, accused me of having multiple accounts and being from other places. I believe it's more and more people seeing the true side of Coach Brooks. Them their guys, maybe you included, can go ahead and tell Margaret and Arthur how right they were. 

With dislike(for Coach Brooks),

Margaret 

A lot of talent on this team but they are very undisciplined and soft. Last years team was better in my opinion… they’d hit you in the mouth atleast and didn’t argue with officials or get penalized every drive. Leadership was better on last years team. Brooks is gonna have to get this ship straight or we’ll be sitting at home by the 2nd round. Enough talent to win a gold ball…showed nothing but disappointment yet though so far.

6 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

A lot of talent on this team but they are very undisciplined and soft. Last years team was better in my opinion… they’d hit you in the mouth atleast and didn’t argue with officials or get penalized every drive. Leadership was better on last years team. Brooks is gonna have to get this ship straight or we’ll be sitting at home by the 2nd round. Enough talent to win a gold ball…showed nothing but disappointment yet though so far.

I think it comes down to leadership and all the extra curricular stuff that goes on with the program. Those kids hear everyday how great they are. They think they’re superstars 

7 hours ago, Tjoe99 said:

I think it comes down to leadership and all the extra curricular stuff that goes on with the program. Those kids hear everyday how great they are. They think they’re superstars 

That leadership that you're speaking of all starts with the overrated coach. Margaret1989, Indians1989, and myself(All 1989 grads of East Robertson) were all right about this. They are superstars, they're just not getting utilized to the best of their abilities. At what point in your life are you, @CCLHL08 , @Chiefbigfoot, and @TheCommissioner going to admit how write I've been the entire thyme? I accept apologies via this message board, or you can get me some East apparel for my 800 square foot alma mater room in my 10,000 square foot mansion.  

7 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

East Robertson is loaded. Only team in the East with as much talent as Marion. Y’all boys better get it together. You don’t have teams like this often. If y’all are physical then you’re not beating Smith. I’m just keeping it real. 

Tyrone,

My husband's them their Indians have the most talent in their division. Name another team that has what they do? What we do have is not a good coach. @CCLHL08 hates to see everyone turning on his good friend Coach Brooks.

With Love, 

Margaret

52 minutes ago, ergrad1989 said:

That leadership that you're speaking of all starts with the overrated coach. Margaret1989, Indians1989, and myself(All 1989 grads of East Robertson) were all right about this. They are superstars, they're just not getting utilized to the best of their abilities. At what point in your life are you, @CCLHL08 , @Chiefbigfoot, and @TheCommissioner going to admit how write I've been the entire thyme? I accept apologies via this message board, or you can get me some East apparel for my 800 square foot alma mater room in my 10,000 square foot mansion.  

ErGrad1989,

You're exactly right. We took our maroon colored shades off a long time ago and could see it perfectly clear that Coach Brooks was not the answer. Also, what gave it away that I was a 1989 grad? We may have to grab a burger from the concession stand at a game soon and catch up if you are who I think you are! 

With Love, 

Margaret