West TN Rural Top 10 Week 5

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 minutes ago, Waker said:

What does y’all scoring 48 have to do with Gleason’s QB? In football, the QB plays on the offensive side of the ball.

What I’m saying is you talk about us not being worthy of playing your almighty Mustangs and beating them yet you have nothing to judge this from  due to you only playing 1 quality opponent thus far and that was McKenzie which BEAT y’all. Like I said h y’all would be 0-3 if you had started with our schedule and yes we Would beat y’all this year but I will let Riverside and Milan take care of that. I would say nothing bad about Gleason because those kids played hard are are classy. 

9 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

What I’m saying is you talk about us not being worthy of playing your almighty Mustangs and beating them yet you have nothing to judge this from  due to you only playing 1 quality opponent thus far and that was McKenzie which BEAT y’all. Like I said h y’all would be 0-3 if you had started with our schedule and yes we Would beat y’all this year but I will let Riverside and Milan take care of that. I would say nothing bad about Gleason because those kids played hard are are classy. 

I’ve never said anything about UC not being worthy of playing Huntingdon. I have said several times that UC should not be in 1a and playing these small schools. You like to pound your chest and say UC would beat Huntingdon. What do you judge that by? Conveniently for your argument they don’t play each other this season. We bring back basically the same team that beat UC twice last season. Congrats to those in charge at UC for turning in enrollment under the magic number. 

1 hour ago, Waker said:

I’ve never said anything about UC not being worthy of playing Huntingdon. I have said several times that UC should not be in 1a and playing these small schools. You like to pound your chest and say UC would beat Huntingdon. What do you judge that by? Conveniently for your argument they don’t play each other this season. We bring back basically the same team that beat UC twice last season. Congrats to those in charge at UC for turning in enrollment under the magic number. 

Y’all are back and forth between 2A and 1A also so y’all’s numbers change due to enrollment just like ours and every other schools does. Yes y’all had the upper hand last year but not by much and yes I think our team who returns almost all starters this year would beat y’all because our returning team I believe has made great strides to get better, but the thought that we moved down to not play in 2A is ridiculous. We would love to play in either of them and definitely are not scared to play y’all if anything disappointed we don’t get the chance.