Lewis @ Loretto

Reg52AAFan

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I don’t know about all of these posts, y'all. I mean, Hohenwald just beat two big time undefeated programs in back to back weeks and three undefeated programs in the last four games. Loretto hasn’t been much since Toner was there plus, Hohenwald is ranked sixth this week.

I did notice Riverside is not on their schedule nor is Chapel Hill. Is that PURE Academy the replacement team for either of those two schools? 

giphy.webp

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

Loretto is winning this game 

1. They've beaten 2 opponents who are 5x better than who Lewis has beaten (Collinwood and Lawrence Co)
2. Nasty drive for Lewis. only 55 miles or so but dark lonely roads. It has an effect. 
3. That's it

Are they driving in the night before?  

If not, will the roads be just as dark and lonely? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

1. They've beaten 2 opponents who are 5x better than who Lewis has beaten (Collinwood and Lawrence Co)
2. Nasty drive for Lewis. only 55 miles or so but dark lonely roads. It has an effect. 
3. That's it

That’s my take also. We had our chances with Loretto, just not enough lead in our pencil.

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I guarantee whoever loses will be upset;)

LoL

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

3. That's it

Boy it definitely would be a lonely ride home if that happens.

Very curious to how this turns out.

Now way Loretto beats undefeated and sixth ranked Hohenwald! Just no way! Hohenwald is here, in this position regarding wins and losses, every year and Loretto is usually hoping for help getting in the playoff, by this time of the year. 

Just checked; Loretto has not had a winning season since 2012; over a decade ago. Ironically though, Lewis County was not on their schedule that year. 

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Now way Loretto beats undefeated and sixth ranked Hohenwald! Just no way! Hohenwald is here, in this position regarding wins and losses, every year and Loretto is usually hoping for help getting in the playoff, by this time of the year. 

Just checked; Loretto has not had a winning season since 2012; over a decade ago. Ironically though, Lewis County was not on their schedule that year. 

Hold the anchovies.