Way to early 1a and 2a Mr.Football predictions

Sherdog

13 hours ago, RaiderzFan said:

No question at all……Moore Co Dawson White best player in state in 1A…. Every game he plays he is absolutely SUPERMAN with the football….All anyone that gets to watch him play can say is “WOW”…… Just go ahead and put Dawson White on that Mr Football trophy for 2023….

Brother, i agree with you even being an Eagleville guy!! Dawson is just a great player and a game changer, i have had to deal with him at QB for the last 2 years watching our guys try to wrap him up, it is not an easy task! If he does not get Mr. Football for 1A, im not sure people voting know what they are looking at.

I've seen the MoCo QB live.   This year and last.   I believe he'll be a finalist.  

I haven't seen the cat*  from Memphis. But,  I believe he'll be a finalist. 

We have a couple that could be named. **

Lots of games left for someone to emerge.

* i say cat as i've heard he can't be caught. which is a good thing.  

** don't tell the Sunny guy from West Carroll.  He won't believe it anyway. 

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

And what happens if he don't get the award...

Probably do like we do and gripe and complain about how the best player didn't get it and say the award has no meaning since it's a popularity contest. You know, the same thing people do when one of our players wins the award and they think someone is better. I could be wrong, their fans may not be like ours, but that's how I have seen it in the past. And you have to, haven't you? LOL