Way to early 1a and 2a Mr.Football predictions

Sherdog

7 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Probably do like we do and gripe and complain about how the best player didn't get it and say the award has no meaning since it's a popularity contest. You know, the same thing people do when one of our players wins the award and they think someone is better. I could be wrong, their fans may not be like ours, but that's how I have seen it in the past. And you have to, haven't you? LOL

And you know why I posted the question. Lol

WE BOTH KNOW!

5 hours ago, RaiderzFan said:

Why post the question if you already know the answer?

My team isn't relevant anymore so I'm gonna have fun one way or another.lol.We joke quite a bit.I hope your boy gets it if he deserves it but alot of times it don't happen the way we "expect " it.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, BBRaider said:

Him and his family keep it close to the vest. When he wants everyone to know he will be the one. 

Haven’t seen him listed on the recruiting services in the top 100 players in Tn. A lot of times kids from 1A get left out but there is a few on the list.

Would like to say that in a lot of cases the voters use this and I think it’s very unfair to some who deserve the award. 
From everything I’ve heard this young man is very deserving.

11 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Yeah I heard about that. Heard he was probably going to be ready for week 1 then I haven't heard anything about him since 

I know Kumaro had 4 carries for 124 yards in and two touchdowns in one game. He also caught a touchdown pass.

I want to repeat that, he had 4 carries for 124 yards.

On 9/14/2023 at 8:16 AM, team69 said:

Haven’t seen him listed on the recruiting services in the top 100 players in Tn. A lot of times kids from 1A get left out but there is a few on the list.

Would like to say that in a lot of cases the voters use this and I think it’s very unfair to some who deserve the award. 
From everything I’ve heard this young man is very deserving.

hes small for college. i am 100% sure he will play at the next level. prolly and wink and a nod walk on if nothing else hits. hes an athlete bottom line