Pearl Cohn Vs Station Camp

FBfan26

On 9/18/2023 at 12:52 PM, Tigersandcats said:

From what I’ve seen of y’all this year, I don’t think the Firebirds will be challenged until the ship game in Chat. PC the goods this year!

and PC may not even be much challenged at Finley in December....no doubt the AP pollsters of TN have that wrong as always .....Baxter is no way the #2 team in TN 4A.....Elizabethton and even Greenville with there 2-1-1 record are better than Baxter....it probably will no doubt be Elizabethton or Greeneville out of the east in Chattanooga contestin PC....

....will be shocked if the Gold Ball is a close from a view as of today

thats Booger Pickens :mrgreen:  

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Booger said:

and PC may not even be much challenged at Finley in December....no doubt the AP pollsters of TN have that wrong as always .....Baxter is no way the #2 team in TN 4A.....Elizabethton and even Greenville with there 2-1-1 record are better than Baxter....it probably will no doubt be Elizabethton or Greeneville out of the east in Chattanooga contestin PC....

Don't follow the AP Pollsters since they don't even know the teams records that they Vote on.  Greeneville is 3-0 with two no contests. 

51 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Don't follow the AP Pollsters since they don't even know the teams records that they Vote on.  Greeneville is 3-0 with two no contests. 

Pollsters sure dont know the records....them Green Devils are 4-1....TN, Cherokee, MW and the forfeit win by DB..and 1 loss cause of the forfeit against Alcoa

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: 

10 hours ago, Booger said:

Don’t pay a lot of attention to polls myself. But yes it’s warped. I’m a Hardin County fan but I would not have them at #4 personally. Nor Baxter at # 2.  I do like PC though. May be their year.

On 9/20/2023 at 10:40 PM, HondaDeals4Vets said:

If Ellis and Dickens are 100% for this game and SC is able to contain the pass I think they can put themselves into a position to win. If those things do not happen… I don’t want to think about the score 

Welp this is the SC team that sumner county was talking about…