Pearl Cohn Vs Station Camp

FBfan26

Big win for SC without both of there stars good time win. I’m pretty sure station camp is putting all the cards on the table this coming week. I remember PC freshman playing station camp freshman and the SC coach’s was HIGH on the QB and RB/LB. Full cycle they’re leading the mid state in rushing. This should be a real test for PC front 7.

9 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Idk swipes. 4 and that QB is the real deal. Sumner county folks was talking like SC is about to take over 4a ball. They won only 1 game but a lot better then most teams

From what I’ve seen of y’all this year, I don’t think the Firebirds will be challenged until the ship game in Chat. PC the goods this year!

19 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Idk swipes. 4 and that QB is the real deal. Sumner county folks was talking like SC is about to take over 4a ball. They won only 1 game but a lot better then most teams

They might be but it’s hard to make plays when PC will have pressure on them all night.  Sumner County fans might have thought that moving from 5a to 4a would help but they are probably more humble now and see them as the 3rd or 4th seed coming out of your conference.  PC will be fine and expect them to make it back to Chattanooga this year out of the west

21 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

From what I’ve seen of y’all this year, I don’t think the Firebirds will be challenged until the ship game in Chat. PC the goods this year!

I agree, Pearl Cohn is the cream of the crop on the West side of the bracket. They will walk to Chatt this year. Don't be surprised if they bring the gold ball back this year as well. They bring so much experience back off of that team that pushed a very good Anderson County to the brink last year.

6 minutes ago, Allthetalk said:

I agree, Pearl Cohn is the cream of the crop on the West side of the bracket. They will walk to Chatt this year. Don't be surprised if they bring the gold ball back this year as well. They bring so much experience back off of that team that pushed a very good Anderson County to the brink last year.

I agree with this. As much as i would love to see Haywood make it, i just don't believe it will happen. I'm not sure they will make it to the semis. If PC brings back much at all, I can definitely see them with the Gold Ball.