Bulllanders vrs the Clouddogs

pujo

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

So hard for me to believe Jellico has a shot at Cloudland they have lost to the two of the worst teams in Region 2 already.Midway and Oakdale.One or both May not even make the playoffs!

The fewest amount of players I've ever seen and loosing more of them every week, plus the distraction of Homecoming hoopla can spell disaster for the defending Region 1 champs. Better get your popcorn for this one, could be a long night. 

On 9/25/2023 at 12:31 PM, orngnblk said:

So hard for me to believe Jellico has a shot at Cloudland they have lost to the two of the worst teams in Region 2 already.Midway and Oakdale.One or both May not even make the playoffs!

I’m predicting Greenback to lose at Rockwood Friday and then suffer another defeat at Midway the next week, beat Sunbright and then lose to O.S.  and not make the playoffs. Greenback on film looks like a middle school team as far as talent goes. Poor coaching and lackluster talent equal Greenback fans like you taking their Geritol and then heading to bed at 7:30

1 hour ago, Weatherman said:

I’m predicting Greenback to lose at Rockwood Friday and then suffer another defeat at Midway the next week, beat Sunbright and then lose to O.S.  and not make the playoffs. Greenback on film looks like a middle school team as far as talent goes. Poor coaching and lackluster talent equal Greenback fans like you taking their Geritol and then heading to bed at 7:30

I take alieve and I go to bed at three thirty thank you!