Greenback at Oneida

BarneySox2007

45 minutes ago, OHSKidd2150 said:

All I know is we are about 6 hours from kickoff. Chatter is getting chippy. It feels like "old school" Oneida and Greenback heading into tonight. Greenback feel like they have momentum coming off two-straight wins. Oneida the same off their third-straight victory. Bragging rights are up for grabs, but more importantly, I feel like its much needed momentum heading into the second half of the regular season that is the fighting factor in this one. Should be a fun one in Jim May Stadium this evening! #OneidaPride

Come say hello if you get a chance! I know y’all get busy up there but you’re welcome to come chat. 

25 minutes ago, gcapride said:

#maketheTgreatagain   I love it! If these guys only knew how me and you used to go at each others throats on here!!! 

Pride I’ve never had the chance to meet up with you but ole Crow has told me many many stories bout you and the past. Hopefully one day in the future we can make it happen. 

51 minutes ago, crow said:

Already open and closed Barn, you can put your bullet back in your pocket. Just pay more attention to what accounts you’re logged into from now on. Better yet, just do like most and use one for all your posts :D

If I see ya at a game I’ll come say hi :roflol:

Only one account. Only one real MoonMan. I will battle the other to the death if need be.

47 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Come say hello if you get a chance! I know y’all get busy up there but you’re welcome to come chat. 

Not sure where you all will be, but once I'm in the box around 5:30-6:00, I usually don't get my head popped out until well after the broadcast is over for the night. Heck, I'm actually already here getting my computer and stuff set up. Been down at the field since around 2 pm since we had a pep rally today. #OneidaPride