Greenback at Oneida

BarneySox2007

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Just read this. He’s right about not being any good at being accountable. He has dodged accountability for the entire season. He says their identity is running the ball yet they had 6 rush attempts in the first half of a game tied at 8 at half. He said questionable penalties were a factor and the writer sited GB’s 7 for 76 penalty yards but left out Oneida was also called for 8 for 75 penalty yards. They also left out the complete lack of adjustments made on HIS part at halftime. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 9:54 AM, crow said:

I do not disagree about the record or the right guy. I just think a lot, not all mind you, but a lot of GB supporters truly thought that GB could sustain the level of success y’all had indefinitely. That’s just not realistic. There’s a reason HBO did a mini series on Alcoa. Runs like that are legendary and to be honest virtually no program can sustain. Now I’ll admit some bad hires made the situation much worse than it had to be and you know better than anyone it pi$$es me off as well. I just think it’s a stretch to 1. Say the tradition is gone and 2. Because we beat GB it’s all fell to ashes. If memory serves this series has never been dominated by either side for more than a few years. The GR years were by far the most one sided. 

I’m sorry but when your feeder program produces the teams that Greenback’s has there is no reason for us to be this bad except 

1 Coaching

2 coaching

3 kids not doing what is told to them by coaches 

4 which 3 falls back to coaching  Now with this being said everyone is going to say well they don’t have anyone to put in. I’m sorry but if I’m gonna lose I’m gonna lose with kids that are playing hard. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GFD709SHREK said:

I’m sorry but when your feeder program produces the teams that Greenback’s has there is no reason for us to be this bad except 

1 Coaching

2 coaching

3 kids not doing what is told to them by coaches 

4 which 3 falls back to coaching  Now with this being said everyone is going to say well they don’t have anyone to put in. I’m sorry but if I’m gonna lose I’m gonna lose with kids that are playing hard. 

If I'm gonna lose I'm gonna lose doing what was working also!!!!!