Greenback at Oneida

BarneySox2007

Does seem that Greenback has improved over the last two weeks, but we are also talking about Harriman and Oakdale. Haven’t seen the Eagles this year, but saw Harriman in the preseason and I was not impressed at all. Very few skill guys that can make a difference in that team with slow line play. 

Oneida has also improved as the three-game win streak shows. Highly doubt you can find a person in the state that would say they thought the Indians would be 4-1 and 2-0 in region play midway through the season. This young group of guys have really stepped up and are showing it right now. 

Should be a fun game on Friday night at Jim May Stadium. Would love to see a HUGE crowd there in that pretty TN orange and white in the home stands! These boys deserve all the support they can get right now! If anyone wants to meet up before the game, I’m up for it! Just say the place!

#OneidaPride

52 minutes ago, CYJACKETT said:

Oneida is playing good ball. Oneida by 21!

I only have watched the Loudon game and it was pretty much a train wreck BUT that was the first game and GFD and me have talked about this Sr group and they have some good football players.These kids are coached well in our youth leagues and come into high school understanding the game.We usually play 8th graders because of that.So I am not amazed that they are winning the games they should.We should never get beat by teams like HHS and Oakdale they just don't Have the type kids we have always had.Now Oneida may just be better than us but I don't see a 21 point win by the Indians.I don't know if we can out coach anybody but we still have Greenback boys and they hate to lose to anybody!