Greenback at Oneida

BarneySox2007

2 hours ago, Weatherman said:

Both teams may have a lot of pride but neither team has much talent. Oneida losing to a 1A school should never happen. I watched the Harriman/Greenback game, game could have went either way. Greenback has 2 kids that can play football.  The pool that Greenback has to pull from you would think they could field a better team. Terrible coaching and little talent equals alot of pride. Gimme a break!!

Wrongo! The Indians has talent just youth. Another wanna be coach making posts from the cheap seats.

28 minutes ago, MoonMan57 said:

Wrongo! The Indians has talent just youth. Another wanna be coach making posts from the cheap seats.

Talent but losing to a 1A school must mean bad coaching. Not to mention barely beating lowly Wartburg. Can’t have talent and good coaching and it not show on the field. Another proud Indian who can’t come to terms that the Indians are not that great this year. 

41 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Talent but losing to a 1A school must mean bad coaching. Not to mention barely beating lowly Wartburg. Can’t have talent and good coaching and it not show on the field. Another proud Indian who can’t come to terms that the Indians are not that great this year. 

30 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Not to mention barely beating lowly Eagleton and Rockwood. Tellico beat them (Eagleton) by 29 and they may not win a game all year except for Oneida

Ok ma’am, I’m not sure you can add so lemme help you out. We beat wartburg by 2 +TDs, now not pretty but it was all second half, Rockwood was down 28 and we tried to run the clock out in the second half, EVERYONE knows we’re not a run first team anymore (4 pass attempts the entire second half), eagleton was ugly, coalfield is one of the premier 1A programs in the East, I’m not a fan and I don’t like them but I respect them and what they have accomplished and what they continue to accomplish. No one is saying Oneida is a contender this year, not one post even mentions any sort of deep run in November, but given the youth this team is showing a great deal of improvement. Yes fundamentally there is a lot of room for improvement but I’m not wearing a whistle so I will not publicly criticize the coaching philosophy as I’m not a coach and can offer no better suggestions or even honestly identify any specific problems in that aspect. Good or bad I’m certain it is better than I could do by a mile. Are we gonna win it all? The east? The region? Doubtful but I don’t know for sure, no one does. Are they better now than week 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? Definitely. 

So I would like to know what team you cheer for on Fridays (by your posts I’m assuming you are a cheerleader) :roflol::popcorneater:

Edited by crow

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Ok ma’am, I’m not sure you can add so lemme help you out. We beat wartburg by 2 +TDs, now not pretty but it was all second half, Rockwood was down 28 and we tried to run the clock out in the second half, EVERYONE knows we’re not a run first team anymore (4 pass attempts the entire second half), eagleton was ugly, coalfield is one of the premier 1A programs in the East, I’m not a fan and I don’t like them but I respect them and what they have accomplished and what they continue to accomplish. No one is saying Oneida is a contender this year, not one post even mentions any sort of deep run in November, but given the youth this team is showing a great deal of improvement. Yes fundamentally there is a lot of room for improvement but I’m not wearing a whistle so I will not publicly criticize the coach in technique. Good or bad I’m certain it is better than I could do by a mile. Are we gonna win it all? The east? The region? Doubtful but I don’t know for sure, no one does. Are they better now than week 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? Definitely. 

So I would like to know what team you cheer for on Fridays (by your posts I’m assuming you are a cheerleader) :roflol::popcorneater:

With what you just said u proved my point. Oneida is not very good this year. You had more facts than I did and all your facts made Oneida look even worse. 
Thank for clearing the mud. 

Just now, Weatherman said:

With what you just said u proved my point. Oneida is not very good this year. You had more facts than I did and all your facts made Oneida look even worse. 
Thank for clearing the mud. 

That is my point, you’re claiming someone here is trying to say Oneida is some sort of juggernaut, I’m telling you no one is saying that. Your trying to disprove a claim that was never made. 

By the way, who’s your team there sparky?

13 minutes ago, crow said:

That is my point, you’re claiming someone here is trying to say Oneida is some sort of juggernaut, I’m telling you no one is saying that. Your trying to disprove a claim that was never made. 

By the way, who’s your team there sparky?

Oh I see now, we both agree they are not very good

Edited by Weatherman
Spelling