Greenback at Oneida

BarneySox2007

7 minutes ago, CoachMayflower said:

Hey fellers, I have heard that the Oneida line has some young guys on that front five and was wondering how they will hold up against that Greenback d-line. In particular I have heard that #78 and #77 have great size and I'd like to know how they are holding up.

Gotta establish a run game fast. Like that young man said on the round table the other night. “Keep running it down their throat!”

2 hours ago, MoonMan57 said:

I would also like to figure out what gives you boys the edge on all the other posters. Are you at practice? Do you help break down film?  Just curious.

Well ole Moon Pie…. I mean MoonMan I’ll tell ya. Me and ole @crow actually show up to games and stand on the fence and watch and observe. We don’t hide behind a screen name and act like we may go. We don’t have to hide who we are because most everyone knows us. Some like us and some don’t but we don’t give a rats backside. You are more than welcome to join us on the fence for a game. We talk a lot more than just Oneida football. I believe if you ever joined you would enjoy it but until then you’re just somebody afraid to reveal who you are. :popcorneater:

Let me tell ya like Crow said Hudl Is the best tool  around to see Oneida and future opponents week in and week out BUT make sure if you are lucky enough to get a Hudl username and PW that you don’t make that insider upset cause then your viewin days are over :roflolk:

This is really a coin flip. You cannot look at the past scores to decide this one boys, it really comes down to who wants it more. It seems to me that Oneida’s passing game is getting better each week. All 3 touchdowns that Oneida scored on Polk last week were in the air. GB is also a very solid team, but young up front on the line and also had a few recent TO’s in recent games. Both teams are coming off 2 straight wins, Oneida coming off with 3. Both teams have very tough underclassmen so this will be an even better rivalry in the next couple of years. This will be an all out battle and a great game to watch.

I got Oneida pulling away with it 28-21

34 minutes ago, CoachMayflower said:

Hey fellers, I have heard that the Oneida line has some young guys on that front five and was wondering how they will hold up against that Greenback d-line. In particular I have heard that #78 and #77 have great size and I'd like to know how they are holding up.

What a username :roflol:

9 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Well ole Moon Pie…. I mean MoonMan I’ll tell ya. Me and ole @crow actually show up to games and stand on the fence and watch and observe. We don’t hide behind a screen name and act like we may go. We don’t have to hide who we are because most everyone knows us. Some like us and some don’t but we don’t give a rats backside. You are more than welcome to join us on the fence for a game. We talk a lot more than just Oneida football. I believe if you ever joined you would enjoy it but until then you’re just somebody afraid to reveal who you are. :popcorneater:

Let me tell ya like Crow said Hudl Is the best tool  around to see Oneida and future opponents week in and week out BUT make sure if you are lucky enough to get a Hudl username and PW that you don’t make that insider upset cause then your viewin days are over :roflolk:

Yes I agree from the little I have seen from Hudl it seems like a great tool to have. Wonder how a man can go about getting a login?

10 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Surely you don’t think we are that dumb do you?

Nice way to dodge that 1st part up there :roflol:

Had to test ya a little Spikey. I like being anonymous. And honestly  I don't have any clue who you guys are either believe it or not. So we are on the same page.

Edited by MoonMan57

4 minutes ago, MoonMan57 said:

Had to test ya a little Spikey. I like being anonymous. And honestly  I don't have any clue who you guys are either believe it or not. So we are on the same page.

I have a feeling given that “coach em up from the fence” comment this may not be 100% truthful :roflol: