Greenback at Oneida

BarneySox2007

9 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I’m sure he is just another that loves to be a warrior behind the keyboard but will never show his face or meet up and talk ball. All I can say is behind a keyboard you can be Nick Saban but in reality you are Derek Dooley. 

Definitely too scared to meet up. I’m sure I’m talking to the over 60 crowd  

Whooooooo!!!! I come on the boards to see if spike ,crow, moonman, and orange and black and all the Oneida-Greenback faithful are stylin and profilin this week. Was going to see where they were going to meet up and eat up pre-game. Are they dining like kings or chowin down on pork and beans. Was going to see if the old nature boy could pull up a chair and join in. Whoooooo!!! then I see that some bad weather blew in and the board went quiet whooooo. well let me tell you somethin brother. They gonna play regardless of what Margie Ison says baby! WHOOOOOOO! These two teams have a loooong history of Friday night fights! The records don't matter, the talent level don't matter, these two teams want to beat each other!!!! So I'm gonna take the limo and watch the tribe and the 'kees duke it out baby Whooooo I predict a whale of a game they both gonna play hard so it's hard to pick who gets the pinfall in this one baby. So , Al Roker, Todd Howell, or even Jim Cantore show up and show out baby 'cause snow wind or rain the nature boy will remain the same! The always stylin, profilin, jet flyin,limo ridin, Rolex wearin, kiss stealin, wheelin dealin, son of a gun! WHOOOOOOO!! WHOOOOOO!

18 minutes ago, rikflair said:

Whooooooo!!!! I come on the boards to see if spike ,crow, moonman, and orange and black and all the Oneida-Greenback faithful are stylin and profilin this week. Was going to see where they were going to meet up and eat up pre-game. Are they dining like kings or chowin down on pork and beans. Was going to see if the old nature boy could pull up a chair and join in. Whoooooo!!! then I see that some bad weather blew in and the board went quiet whooooo. well let me tell you somethin brother. They gonna play regardless of what Margie Ison says baby! WHOOOOOOO! These two teams have a loooong history of Friday night fights! The records don't matter, the talent level don't matter, these two teams want to beat each other!!!! So I'm gonna take the limo and watch the tribe and the 'kees duke it out baby Whooooo I predict a whale of a game they both gonna play hard so it's hard to pick who gets the pinfall in this one baby. So , Al Roker, Todd Howell, or even Jim Cantore show up and show out baby 'cause snow wind or rain the nature boy will remain the same! The always stylin, profilin, jet flyin,limo ridin, Rolex wearin, kiss stealin, wheelin dealin, son of a gun! WHOOOOOOO!! WHOOOOOO!

Margie Ison!!Old school.lol

1 hour ago, rikflair said:

I said before I don't mind a bit to meet up for a little grub before the game on Friday. Just gotta be a little earlier than what everyone else would prefer since I have some other pre-game duties to attend to of course. Y'all let me know a time and place and I'll be there! #OneidaPride