Greenback at Oneida

BarneySox2007

On 9/17/2023 at 11:21 PM, OHSKidd2150 said:

Does seem that Greenback has improved over the last two weeks, but we are also talking about Harriman and Oakdale. Haven’t seen the Eagles this year, but saw Harriman in the preseason and I was not impressed at all. Very few skill guys that can make a difference in that team with slow line play. 

Oneida has also improved as the three-game win streak shows. Highly doubt you can find a person in the state that would say they thought the Indians would be 4-1 and 2-0 in region play midway through the season. This young group of guys have really stepped up and are showing it right now. 

Should be a fun game on Friday night at Jim May Stadium. Would love to see a HUGE crowd there in that pretty TN orange and white in the home stands! These boys deserve all the support they can get right now! If anyone wants to meet up before the game, I’m up for it! Just say the place!

#OneidaPride

Oneida is very low on skill and are relying on busted plays to make their offense function... #1 hasn't had a good game since week 1, #5 is a big body with little talent, #20 doesn't know how to tackle unless it is slinging someone, #2 is to skinny to be playing linebacker, and #13 seems like he can't back up his talk... Like I said, low on talent, give me greenback by 21!!!!

23 minutes ago, Football36 said:

Oneida is very low on skill and are relying on busted plays to make their offense function... #1 hasn't had a good game since week 1, #5 is a big body with little talent, #20 doesn't know how to tackle unless it is slinging someone, #2 is to skinny to be playing linebacker, and #13 seems like he can't back up his talk... Like I said, low on talent, give me greenback by 21!!!!

Thanks, and your team is who?:popcorneater:

Nevermind, joined with a brand new shiny account just for this bit of insight. Just another troll that wouldn’t know a football from his elbow :roflol:

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, crow said:

On the contrary, let me in it :hungry:

I can't figure why so many posters want to stay anonymous.  I mean we're not gang members who will put out a hit on a poster we don't like :roflol:Every now and then we get one up our way like allsportsmatter who stirs up a bunch of poop but for the most part everyone knows each other.  It brings accountability when making a post.  

4 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I can't figure why so many posters want to stay anonymous.  I mean we're not gang members who will put out a hit on a poster we don't like :roflol:Every now and then we get one up our way like allsportsmatter who stirs up a bunch of poop but for the most part everyone knows each other.  It brings accountability when making a post.  

Agreed, just crap stirrers, just hot air whose opinions are pretty much meaningless to me. I mean the LB that’s “to skinny” had 19 tackles, 2 for loss and a forced fumble last week and lived in the backfield. . . As a sophomore :lol:

Edited by crow

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Agreed, just crap stirrers, just hot air whose opinions are pretty much meaningless to me. I mean the LB that’s “to skinny” had 19 tackles, 2 for loss and a forced fumble last week and lived in the backfield. . . As a sophomore :lol:

Sounds more like an Oneida person trying to rev them up.

12 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeah and just named WBIR player of the week for last week. The kid lay absolutely lay the lumber. He’s had 2-3 HELLLLLOOOOOOOO DARLINS  in the same game!