Loretto is back!!!

Pizzpatriot2

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

To be fair we was defeated by the runner ups also. About won that game to add.

I think Lewis is going to put a good one is this Friday. That hasn’t happened for while. 

Go ahead and say it because you know you’re dying too.  I’ll say it for you.  

”Lewis County isn’t very good.”

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Go ahead and say it because you know you’re dying too.  I’ll say it for you.  

”Lewis County isn’t very good.”

Have to figure out just how good MTP is and to an extent Loretto. Either R5 is the toughest ever or everyone is bad and everyone’s out of region schedule is terrible. 

I believe MTP is a talented well coached team. They walked into a spot where they didn’t indeed have the best player on the field and couldn’t ever get off the ground at LC. Weird night with their big lineman that night as well. The big sophomore linebacker/fullback wasn’t impressive as recruiting is believed, but he’s just a sophomore, too so still time to flourish.

I think Mt Pleasant wins at home vs Loretto 39-36 — both teams will opt to have to go for 2 frequently 

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Have to figure out just how good MTP is and to an extent Loretto. Either R5 is the toughest ever or everyone is bad and everyone’s out of region schedule is terrible. 

Who knows, playoffs w R6 will be the tell all. But instead of giving R6 credit for being good you can just bash how weak R5 is if they clean house or go 3-1 in the first round as predicted. Too bad Page isn’t hanging out in this weak district with Lewis anymore… They would have to sit at home as the 5 seed in this weak Region 5 and watch em all go down or at least Lewis in Round 1. Ohhh, lemme guess, they will be looking to go back to the State Championship for the 3rd year in a row….. No credit to Williamson Co for being one of the largest growing cities in the nation. I’m sure that has nothing to do with the high in-fluctuation of athletes from the growth of Travel sports in that area also… 

46 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Still bashing kids…

Still a paper tiger.

34 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

He’s clearly bashing the OBC , not so much the kids

He wishes Milan was playing Page in the first round 

Hohenwald made it to the third round last year for the first time in a decade and, only the second time in the past two decades. 

What was different with the program last season?